V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Bout time to start up a 105th forum I think. Sounds like this thing is going to be bigger and better than the 100th - and no Elton this time!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? No one is interested in a 105th forum? :hmmm:

It's going to be one helluva' good time and should generate some lively & informative threads when the forum is added, but I must be too early with my request.

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
The 100th ann model only can happen once in a 100 years, Harley seems to think that every 5 years there needs to be something special.

I don't fault Harley for this, it does help sell bikes and all, but should have a forum for the 95th models? the 90th model?
Seems kinda silly to me, what i think would be better is a forum for all Harley special production models(Except the 100th models).

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Don't think BrutoHog refers to the bikes - but to the EVENTS...

But I agree with you - these anniversaries just comes too close to do special Forums each time.. But maybe we could have one called "HD Anniversary Events" ... could be re-used every 5 years - With or Without Elton ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
SUITE-TO-SHARE

1 or 2 persons in Milwaukee (airport), 8 mi from park/venue...

VIP suite features a queen bed, 27" television, sofa sleeper (queen size), executive desk and chair, game table with two chairs, coffee table and chair, under counter refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and wet bar. high speed internet access and voice mail...semi-private, but very affordable

arrive Thur...depart Sun, Aug 28 - 31...3 nights total...

must pay by end of July... $394 total

1 - 5 of 5 Posts