V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Forum would you like this bike in? What do you think of the old gold/ black stripe paint job? :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'll take one in black, thank you. All mine have been black except one and it was dark blue. And its to late to change now. :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Wandrr4, looks gr8. How the the short windshield work (and how tall are you )?? I like the look, but didn't want to spend the $ without having some idea (I believe the windshield frame is different so I would need to buy the whole thing at $300+)

greg

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
What Forum would you like this bike in?

Touring Motorcycle Family.

What do you think of the old gold/ black stripe paint job? :)

Not my cup 'o tea. But its your bike.:)

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
You can't have black, the screaming eagle road king with a factory 103inch stroker motor only comes in that color and is limited to 3200 bikes at $28,000.00. It comes with lots of factory extras including the first production harley with a hydraulic clutch. Most people either love it or hate it. I would take one, but I'm not giving up my road glide.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like the 103 motor, don't like the colors. It does look better in person than the pix's. I have the 02 purple, bought it once I saw the pixs of the 03 and found one new at MSRP. I couldn't justify the extra 4K$ for the stroked motor, just my opinion.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I like the purple one , I saw a woman doing the hand painting at the Tomahawk plant a couple of weeks ago, I just can't get what look Harley is trying to get to me it looks like the paint should be on a dirt bike or atv , to me it looks like splattered mud.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thealien said:
It comes with lots of factory extras including the first production harley with a hydraulic clutch.
Doesn't the Vrod have a hydraulic clutch ??? Wouldn't be the first time I've been confused tho. :D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
All right, production air cooled. I don't really know much about the vrod so I couldn't tell you. Not really interested in them, greay technology, and I think Harley needs products like those to stay competitive. I ride a road glide, I like the bags and radio.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Thealien said:
I like the bags and radio.
Radio Walkman works for me!. :D :D :D
ps, the Bags on the back!!!...:eek:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
rickpoco said:
.... to me it looks like splattered mud.
I had the impression it was supposed to be a "clawed" look, that is, like a lion took a swipe at it.

Maybe I'm just high:rolleyes:

wyo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts