V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there some place on line you can get genuine HD 100th anniversary merchandise. I'm looking for the 100th wings pin and patch.

quickster

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
harleydavidson.com ????

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
hogg831 said:
harleydavidson.com ????
Get the part number from harley-davidson.com and the order it online from Chicago H-D or Hales H-D in Ohio at 20% off and no tax.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can't get it a harleydavidson.com as they say to get it from local dealer. I'll try the Chicago and Ohio.
thanks

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Since it is 100th Anniversary, you will only get a 10% discount from Chicago or Hales. The BEST discount I have found is Crystal River Harley Davidson out of Florida.

They provide a 25% discount on MOCO parts, with the exception being Aniversary at a 15% discount. They ship for cost of shipping, and of course, you save on state taxes. Just fax or email your parts list to them. I use the wish list on the HarleyDavison.com site, cut and paste, then send it out.

http://www.hdcrystalriver.com/

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
A lot of things were limited and are unavailable now however I think you should be able to find the patch you are looking for at your local dealership.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Personally, I think the 100th anniversary bullshit is overdone and I have no plans of buying anything that mentions it. Old Harley Davidson is raking in the dough on this one.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
ronwells said:
Personally, I think the 100th anniversary bullshit is overdone and I have no plans of buying anything that mentions it. Old Harley Davidson is raking in the dough on this one.
Isn't what they are in business to do?

·
Registered
89 Posts
"The 25% off at Crystal was a sale that ended 1/1/03. I just called !!
Today (1/15/03), I got a response to an e-mail that I sent to Crystal River. The message stated that:
==========================================
Yes you get 25% off (15% off 100th anniversary items) and no tax. We prefer to have phone orders but if you wanted to order something from e-mail that would be fine too. Due to volume, most parts have to be ordered, and as always, some may backorder which will delay time of receipt.

Your shipping charge cannot be determined until parts are gathered and programmed through UPS for a price. We only charge shipping not handling, so other than our $5 minimum shipping charge, it only costs you what it costs us to ship things to you.
==========================================
Their phone numbers are: 352-563-9900 Toll Free: 866-563-9900

I have no connection with them but I think I will call in an order and see how it goes. Actually, I like the ability to use phone ordering since I can determine whether the part is in stock before placing the order.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I recieved the same Email today, go figure. The woman on the phone did tell me it was a sale ??? Too bad to, I already ordered from Hales !!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Read two post earlier, I was told that on the phone and then recieved the Email stating it was still in effect. (after I already ordered at Hales!!).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bumped to the front for Wiggs -- who's looking for H-D parts at a discount. Check out Crystal River in Florida.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts