V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was only a matter of time. We've reached 1000 members!!!! Wow, that's a lot a growth for a new forum in a just a few short months.

With the great members here, the cooperative and positive attitudes that everyone has, the good advised shared between friends, and the just plain enjoyable conversation, this place will likely soon become the biggest H/D board on the Internet. :D

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
20 dollar bills?

Jim,

Are you standing on the street corners handing out flyers with the forum URL and $20 bills attached?

:D

Thanks to everyone that has made this a great place to come back again and again!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Re: 20 dollar bills?

dprice said:
Jim,

Are you standing on the street corners handing out flyers with the forum URL and $20 bills attached?

:D

DP, I am handing out the flyers and $20 bills. I am out of $20 bills. Please send another bag full. Thanks. LOL

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Re: Re: 20 dollar bills?

FifthGear said:

DP, I am handing out the flyers and $20 bills. I am out of $20 bills. Please send another bag full. Thanks. LOL

Now where did I put those Powerpoint templates for the $100 benji's?

Be sure to use a color laser printer when you print and throw them in the dryer with poker chips before you start passing them out!

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts