V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I've seen that at some dealers in the colder weather. I think that's the equivalent of giving free freight and set up that they charge. winter is the best time to buy. thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I've seen this as well, but the $1k reduction was for last year's model bikes. The dealer advertises $1,000 off MSRP, then you find out it's for a "new" bike, but last years line.

Nothing wrong with saving some money, though. Especially if there were no significant changes between the model years.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Yeah, I saw that too. Their set up charges are significantly more than what I paid in December last year. I paid $165 at another dealer, but not sure what they are now.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I'll give them a call. We are ready to buy either a 1200 Low or a Dyna Street Bob...If they truly are $1,000 off it would be worth the ride.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Breece in Ottawa, Ohio tends to do this at this time of year to last year models. sometimes in winter months for new bikes. but I agree, new bike with no miles who cares if it's a 2005 or 2006.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I orderd my Street Glide from Breece. I paid MSRP no setup fee and no freight. This is the best deal going in my area.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts