V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 CVO Screamin Eagle Road Glide. Running stage 1 ported heads, performance camshaft, Rinehart True Dual headers/system. Bike has been Dyno tuned by well respected shop. HP/TQ is 114/124 respectively. Engine was running fine until recently. Over short period of time, ~less than a week it's fouling out plugs specifically the rear cylinder. No engine codes triggered. Cleaned air filter, changed plugs from NGK 4339 to stock Harley plugs, new HD Screamin Eagle 10mm wires, new crank sensor-no change...still fouling out plugs. Changed up fuel, couple different suppliers including 93 non-ethanol free (available here in St Pete FL) also tried some VP 110 race fuel-Same results. Not sure what's changed. I was thinking to run some Seafoam fuel treatment to clean up injectors. Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk IMG_1136.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
If it is just the one cylinder it could be a bad injector, swap them and see if the problem follows the injector. TIMINATOR

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
they both look fuel fouled to me,,, put a new pair in,, check the air filter,,, engine temp sensor and IAC... in that order,,, specs we in the electrical service manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts