V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any encouraging or discouraging words for the 08 FXSTC? My local dealer has a 105 Aniversary model on the floor and it gets harder to pass by everytime I go there. This past Saturday my wife said I should find out what they would give me for a trade on my 05 FXDWG. I love my WG but that Softail is one fine looking scoot.

Appreciate any and all comments

·
south of heaven
282 Posts
The fxstc is a beautiful bike, but I'm not a big fan of the anniversary colors, but that candy red sunglo and even the candy red/crimson red are stunning looking colors. To me, it is just like the wide glide, yet a softail. I would only make the change if they are going to be fair on the trade in, if not I would hold tight.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Have always liked the softails over the dynas, especially the FXSTC over the wideglide. However, I do not like that copper color. The anniversary thing turns all those bikes into "cookie cutters", they all look alike...no individuality.

just my 2 cents

Bwana01

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's looking like I might be part of a minority because I do like the color scheme. I'm more interested in are there any mechanical things that might be a trend in the 08's like how well the trans shifts, or do they run hot...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts