V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a mustang seat on your deluxe?? I was just wondering how it compares to the stock seat?? The stock seat seemed comfy at first but now that I have a few miles on it,it sucks!!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
agdude said:
Does anyone out there have a mustang seat on your deluxe?? I was just wondering how it compares to the stock seat?? The stock seat seemed comfy at first but now that I have a few miles on it,it sucks!!
The seat seems to be a major problem for lots of Deluxe owners. I went with a Corbin which I like. Others like Heritage seats. Some have had their Deluxe seat reshaped.
I love the looks of the stock seat though. Good luck with whatever you choose.

-2$en#e-

·
Registered
10 Posts
I could only ride for 30 min on the deluxe stock seat. It hits my tail bone area somehow. I have the mustang seat with the backrest and love it! It looks great on the bike and I can ride for several hrs now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seat question

I tried a Mustang. Was comfortable, way better that the stock piece of junk, set me back almost two inches, but for me, still too low (I'm 6 ft tall). Went with the HD tallboy seat, and that did the trick. Wife loves it too. Not the best looking seat, but myback ain't screaming. Like a lot of other folks, I like the look of the stock seat and have found a local seat shop that is going to give it an overhaul this winter. I think the problem with the stock seat is that it forces you into a slouch position, like a chopper ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts