V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Harley ever.....Always wanted a extended, slight chopper type bike and now the 06 wide glide brought it home..with some add on's i ordered to be assembled at pick up in May. Billit drag style handlebars with 4" risers with all the new clutch and brake cables to go with them. Slotted SE pipes, Wide tire kit, upgraded spoke rims(the ones without the groove in them), and to cap it all off i changed rear fender from the bobbed tail to the low rider type rear wrap around fender. I like the look of the rear tire wrapped by the rear fender. So wala, I got my slight chopper like extended Harley being that the front end is now raked out to 34-36 degrees. I am so pumped to get this bike and after reading the reviews of the new wide glides, it's going to be my Harley dream come true.

·
Registered
33 Posts
WideGlide

Welcome aboard! The W/G looks great. My dealer has a dark green W/G on his floor. Looks very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

Enjoy and ride safe.

Ron

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Sounds great, i am waiting for my 06 WG to arrive any day now - i woudl like to see how it looks with the drag bars, post pictures when you can

1 - 4 of 4 Posts