V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a great seat for the Ultra Classic? I have looked on Eglidegoodies at the seat and looked into the seats at Bill Mayer Saddles.

Let me know if any one can help???

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
From what it sounds like to me, you're looking for a touring saddle and am more concerned about the touring part than the glam and glitter. I just bought my 3rd Russell Day-Long and would absolutely have nothing else for comfort. I have a black studded LePera Daytona that I put on my Ultra when I have the tour pac off, but when it comes to a trip, NOTHING but the Day-Long.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I put a Corbin Dual Tour, heated, tuck and roll, with matching tour pack backrest and rider backrest on my 05' Ultra. 6,000 miles in 5 months and love it. Highly recommended.

·
03 FLHTCUI
375 Posts
I hit a small lottery ticket here in Ohio, and bought and installed the H-D Road Zepplin (don't ya love that name).~!Awesome! Have about 5,000 miles on it, and it is the most comfortable seat in the house (my wife does not understand the new TV and fridge in the garage).:sofa: Its expensive (!!!) but my 65 year old butt loves it.

Ride Safe.
Walt

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Zepplin

EGUC3 said:
I hit a small lottery ticket here in Ohio, and bought and installed the H-D Road Zepplin (don't ya love that name).~!Awesome! Have about 5,000 miles on it, and it is the most comfortable seat in the house (my wife does not understand the new TV and fridge in the garage).:sofa: Its expensive (!!!) but my 65 year old butt loves it.

Ride Safe.
Walt
I'll second that. I love mine and would'nt part with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts