V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a PC for My 06 fatboy I have a stage1 download stage 1 airfilter and V&H propipe 2-1 went to pc maps and they dont have one listed for 06 with stage 1 download the map I used was M805-019 but it says for 01 with propipe ,stage 1 down load and stage 1 airfilter I dont think its right I also have problem with it not starting rightup like it did before I installed the PC.Does any one have an 06 with this set up and what map are you using?

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
I can't help you with a map since your stage 1 on your ECM. But I can tell you that you don't want to use the map you have now. HD changed the injectors for 06. The injectors are smaller so you may be running lean. You really should get the bike dyno tuned. I know it's expensive but it makes a huge difference in power. I used a map from another 95" build that was similar to mine when I was doing the break in on my build. After the break in was done I had it dyno tuned. Tuner found about 8 mpg and about 12hp. and 15 ft. lb. of torque. Also if you bought your PC recently you should be able to activate the higher rev limit function and start up fuel option. Go to the power commander website and check out the info about it.

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply I called the PC help line to day and they gave me map setup M805-214 put it in and also set throttle position setting bike is running fine now and it starts right up like its suppose to. Technology is a beautiful thing when it works right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts