V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the difference between the new '06 Street Legal Softail Big Bore Kits compared to the ones in the past. I understand that there are o2 censor issues with the Dyna but what about the Softail ('06 Night Train)?

I am just trying to figure out all the crap the MOCO is doing with these new '06 parts. There is not much if any explanation about the changes.

:nfu2: the EPA!!!!!!!!!

Can I use older BB kits instead of the '06 so I dont have to comply with the EPA

You know what.....To hell with the HD cams. I should just get the Big Bore Stage 1 (29774-02B) and buy my own gear drive cams anyway. Or buy a 98" bolt on kit. Still could anyone talk about the '06 street legal crap

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for searching. I know the meaning of street legal is self explanatory, but it just pisses me off.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Same for me...

I'm trying to understand wht "stage 1 street legal" means with the recalibration cartridge for my '06 dyna...

ciao...

F

·
Registered
139 Posts
SEDELUXE05 said:
just got off the phone with the parts guy at the local hd he says it has to do with the epa thats why their set up lean to comply with the new cats on some models
so it will be lean again?!

ciao...

F

1 - 4 of 4 Posts