Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of exhaust that will fit 06 dynas

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Slip-on's or full system?

Slip-on's: I vote for Khrome Werks HP+. Web site says that it fits.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
There are quite a few out...And more coming every month!!!

Thunderheader

Bassani

Vance And Hines

Reindheart

Whatever slipons you might want...SE, Cycle Shacks...

I had the T header on for awhile and switched to the Bassani Pro Streets. I just couldn't get used to the 2 into 1.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
me neither....2-1's all sound like small block chevys to me...my stainless Pro Streets sound like a pro stock bike motor ....course the 10.6:1 compression , and 248 degrees of duration might have something to do with that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Street Bob seeking "reasonable" cost replacement exhaust/mufflers

Just purchased a 2006 Street Bob and discussed pipe replacement with local dealer who informed me that in addition to exhaust costs I should expect to spend upwards of 800.00 (their retail/labor) for fuel injector computer remapping, replacement air cleaner assembly, etc. Didn't discuss related expenses for "slip-ons"? Would appreciate any suggestions as to any alternatives "out there" that might mitigate these "expected" costs?

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Buy an air cleaner kit and a sert or power commander and you will be good to go for under 500 bucks. Doing the air cleaner yourself is a piece of cake and loading a basic map is also. It's up to you if you want them to do all the work if you do its going to cost you....Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts