V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope someone can assist with this mess. 2005 Road King Classic. TC88 no change or flash to ECM, mostly stock except for S&S 510c cams, Ness Inverted AC, V&H True Dual head pipes with Freedom Performance Outlaw 4.5" slip ons. Loud baffle no packing, Power Commander V. Tried a couple canned maps from PC Web site with poor results. Also took the bike to Tucson Harley where they were able to really make it run like crap. Made it worse than it was. Way too rich. Many say the overlap of the 510 makes it harder to tune. Biggest problem is trying to get rid of the below 2000 RPM stumble. Really gets bad on the side streets and school speed zones.
Seems no one has any maps for the 510c Cams. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate the feedback or even a decent map. I'm stumped. Cams were installed by one of the best in town. No leaks and everything else checks out. We just lack good dyno guys.

did you solve this issue?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Deuce2 hasn't been around in 1 1/2 years, but here's to hoping. I'd suggest a dyno tune, but not many tune with the PCV anymore or the add-on auto-tune module.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts