V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 2004 Dodge Ram SRT 10 Viper Truck. This truck is 500 HP!!! 24,500 miles, Regular Cab, Navigation System, spoiler, etc...fully loaded. It has a really cool Harley-Davidson Flame job on it now that could be removed...but I wanted to try to sell it with Harley riders first because the flame job is so cool. I pulled into a Dodge Dealership the other day and everyone on the lot stopped to stare...verrrry cool flame job!!! I'll post pictures tonight.

I'm asking $34,500 O.B.O. I paid a bit over 50K a year ago when I bought it. Great deal for the fastest truck on the market!!!

Make: DODGE Model: RAM 1500 SRT-10 VIPER Year: 2004 Miles: 24500
Description: 2004 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT-10 VIPER TRUCK, SILVER WITH DARK LEATHER.LOADED UP.INFINITY SOUND SYSTEM-CD PLAYER.** FACTORY NAVIGATION.22 INCH WHEELS.**AN ABSOLUTE BLAST TO DRIVE!!!

SOME SPEC'S AND DETAILS; With 500 horsepower and 525 lb-ft of torque,8.3-liter V10 Viper engine, it is the fastest truck available. Inside, focuses its power through a new Hurst shift linkage and a modified version of the Viper SRT-10's Tremec T56 six-speed manual transmission. The T56 is fully synchronized .Inside,.there are heavily bolstered racing-derived leather seats with suede perforated inserts and a leather trim steering wheel. Silver trim adorns the center stack and a silver trim strip with an "SRT-10" badge resides on the passenger side air bag. A red Viper start button on the dash goes with the engine, and a custom Hurst shift lever sprouts from a silver metal shift bezel and is topped by a Viper style shift knob. Aluminum performance pedals .gauge cluster with satin silver-faced gauges feature Viper font and graphics and appropriately recalibrated speedometer and tachometer to accommodate the SRT-10's visceral performance.heavy duty cooling system is modified to handle the needs of the new Viper engine. A custom exhaust system . The Ram SRT-10 also features a unique oil pan, throttle linkage, transmission mounts, exhaust manifolds, and radiator.

0-60 mph 5.2 sec.; 0-80 mph 8.4 sec. Standing quarter mile 13.8 sec. @106 mph Top Speed 150 mph

Options: • 10-Cylinder Engine • 6-Speed • Power Steering • Power Brakes • Air Conditioning • Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Power Driver Seat • Power Mirrors • Cruise Control • Tilt Steering Wheel • AM/FM Stereo Radio • Factory in Dash Navigation • Compact Disc Player • Interval Wipers • Tachometer • Trip Odometer • Remote Entry • Leather Upholstery • Bucket Seats • Center Arm Rest • Map Lights • Anti-Lock Brakes • Driver Side Airbag • Passenger Side Airbag • Allum/Alloy Wheels • Rear Spoiler • Sliding Rear Window

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Wow! Snazzy truck Ty!

I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. :cheers:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
2006_RoadGlide said:
Put that beast on Ebay. Where did you get the removeable Harley flame job?
Removable...ditto where!?!?

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Cool truck! Would think you'd have no trouble selling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts