V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded in my 03 XL100C on a new street bob. Befor i did the dealer requested that the pipes and air cleaner go as they wanted it stock to re-sell.

The pipes are Sampson Big Gun street sweepers. Fit was great and the quality seemed very good. i only had the pipes on the bike for the last 1300 miles so there are in super shape. I paid 350$ for the pipes new, and i'd like to see 150$obo.

The air cleaner is an Arlen Ness Stage 2 Billet Sucker intake. It has a K&N exposed filter element and a polished aluminum cover. This really cleaned up the look of my sportster and provided a nice boost in power with the pipes and jetting changes i made...you could really feel it just by the seat of your pants. I put this on new at the same time as the pipes. its in perfect condition. I paid 185$ through dennis kirk, and id like to get 110$ obo

Finally the bike came with black leather saddlebags with chrome fender standoffs and all mounting hardware necessary to mount to my 03 sportster. they are in very good shape and want 100$ for them.

Buyer will be responsible for shipping

If interested please reply to [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts