V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ride a Low Rider so I don't get into this forum much but I do read all the posts. I've been looking for an 02 or 03 FLHRCI as close to MSRP as I can find. Not having much luck. However I have an offer from a dealer for a Black 03 with $3,500 in accessories of my choice for $22,500. If I'm doing the math correctly this means he is about $1,300 over MSRP. I know he's making a killing on the accessories but that's the way it is I suppose. I am in North Georgia and the Dealers around are way over MSRP for the 03's. Is the 22,500 a screw job or should I go for it. The bike will be in next month and he says he won't have another until December. All the others are spoken for. Any and all input is appreciated.

Oops. I had to edit. Had the wrong amount.

M

·
0 Posts
I bought an 02 Classic from Clayton County HD last November for $20,515 with out any add ons. You do the math.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Come up to Virginia in a couple of weeks when all the new bikes arrive and you will be able to buy all the '03's you want at MSRP. Whitts HD in Manassas VA. told me the other day that they will have plenty of '03's.

My nephew just bought a '03 wideglide from them today, he picks it up tomorrow....he paid MSRP.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I got a black 02 classic with the security system for about $19,500 out the door (which included 8% sales tax) from Glendale HD in SoCal. Didn't look very hard. Although I didn't actually do the math (I a CPA so i never check that ****) I thought it was MSRP plus shipping and a few hundred for "setup". Purchased June 14, of this year.

They also offered 10% off on accessories purchased within a couple of days (not such a big deal since HD of Chicago offers 20% off all the time with no sales tax).

greg

·
Registered
695 Posts
DonB,
I just called Whitts HD in Manassas VA, spoke to Mark. Nobody has picked up any 03 wide glides, as a matter of fact no 03 bikes have even come in yet. All the bikes that "are" coming in are sold already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts