V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to throw this out after a discussion with some fellows at a StealerShip today.

What is anybody hearing about the 2003 Red, White or Blue bikes?? Was told today that the StealerShips are going to get 2 bikes of each color, model??? and that's it. Seems the MotorCompany, with the slow sales, are not pushing these bikes but are going to build and ship.

Anybody seen one of these bikes yet????

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
SIN said:
Texan do you mean red,white & blue ? :confused:
SIN,

No, Texan is right. There are three other 2003 color options, luxury rich red pearl, luxury blue pearl blue and white pearl.

FWIW, I saw an '03 Deuce with the red pearl paint before X-mas at Waugh HD in Orange VA.

wyo

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've saw a Blue Low Rider two days ago w/spoke wheel option that was not spoken for at Hamlin's Harley Davidson in Sturgis, MI

·
Registered
228 Posts
Guess I need to check out the MoCo web site more offten, I was thinking they might have a limited build on something like the switchblade..A 03 Fat Boy I saw with a patriotic paint job came to mind thats why I was asking, thought it might have been a special order.:rolleyes:

Thanks Wyo !

·
Registered
187 Posts
My stealership said each dealer would get 6... but don't kid yourself thinking these are LIMITED and SPECIAL.... They are the basic colors, Look at MSRP they are even lower with these colors. The ones that are going to cost are going to be the black and silvers...... My dealer freaked when they found out I painted mine. I asked them who owns it me or you?

·
Registered
384 Posts
My dealer says he's only getting two or three,was supposed to be 3-5% of total they sold. Then again he told me I was Phase III on my two-tone,now I'm IV. Can't trust much of anything they say anymore.You only have to lie to me once.

True they will cost less and not quite as fancy as a two-tone,but as far as "rare" I say they would have to be compared to the first three colors(two-tone,black,gunmetal). If you are lucky enough to get the model you want in the red,white,or blue. I saw some at the Open House in York and was impressed except for the decal.

To each his own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts