V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is all I have but it should give y'all an idea.

2003 FLHRCI $17,490 MSRP

2003 FLSTCI $17,650 MSRP

Do the math and you should be able to get the general % value increase on the other models.

The Cat is outta the bag! And it was let out RIGHT HERE on Davids site!

Bla HAHAAndDontCallMeChief HA!

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Hey Jimmy K,

Wow..looks like only a $495.00 price increase from last year. The dealership "raping" should be as bad as we thought.

Or maybe not?

Bla HAHAAndDont bend over at the dealership HA!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea this will get interesting. It should be no surprise that ya can't bend over in a Harley Shop. Hell, ya can't bend over in church these days!

Bla HAhahahhahaYeaCardinalISaidItSoWhat? HA!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea this is kind of cool ! This is a historic occasion.

I can actually say...

"DPrice... meet....Dprice"

·
Registered
50 Posts
WOW where did ya get that info from? I thought I was doing good with color samples! Well about a 3% increase is normal. (Usually 3-5%) each year. Thats great for the consumer but whos gonna find MSRP on a 03 bike? Hell try and find an 03 bike.:D

Today I got to watch the HD broadcast of new P&A accessories. The kits for the 03's are pretty plain but the other accessories are COOL!

Road King and FLST models there is a new windsheild that has a height adjustment. You can adjust them from 18-21 inches. There will be 39 new custom paint schemes this year. New floorboards. Heated grips. A new Screaming Eagle EFI Tuner (like a power commander but more options) New S/E mufflers. They said there will be roughly 560 new products this year. Boy I sure hope I get to go to the show this year!!!

calvin3

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Calvin I cannot say where I got the info from. The guy is a friend of a friend back east and he owns on of the dealerships.

The info is good. If I pumped him for all the prices he would a known I was full a crap so I asked him to quote these two models.

His charges,

MSRP
Plus $500 S&H
Plus must purchase $1000 in accessories
Plus some lame ass etching theft thing for $349

03 RoadKing Classic with all of the above $19,339 out the door.
Offered $16,995 for mine in trade.

So I could walk away with a new King with $1,000 in add ons. Pipes and stage 1 is what I would want for a cool 2300 bucks.

Hmmmmmm?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wyodude said:

As is? TAKE IT:p

Actually, I ain't mentioned the hairlip. If I was to do it, I would shoot it in there with the old bags, the original stock mufflers and the old windshield.

Fact is however I really have no interest in the 03. I love my 00 and intend to keep her.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Straydog said:
Hey Jimmy,

How soon could they get you 03?

Have you gotten yours back from the shop yet?

My friend here is picking his up ( Heritage Black ) in August. The dealer is in North Carolina.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts