V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was considering a Stage I 95" kit with Straight Shots and a remap at the 1,000 mile. After riding m'lady for 500 miles I'm thinking of going a different direction. Not sure I want to go with the 95" kit 'cause the power is more than sufficient for the kind of riding I do (rolling hills evening cruises). And I don't want to screw up a good thing. Not even sure about the V&H Straight Shots. Have heard several and I think I want a deeper, less piercing sound. Any ideas? Don't want loud just for the sake of loud. Prefer good sound and a little performance over loudness. Any ideas?
I know I want the Stage I air cleaner kit, maybe some Khrome Werks HP Plus slip-ons, a remap and be done with it (for a while).
Would value your input.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I know I want the Stage I air cleaner kit, maybe some Khrome Werks HP Plus slip-ons, a remap and be done with it (for a while).
Nothing wrong with this scenario.

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
That's all I've got (V&H pro pipe and SE air cleaner + remap). It's a good start.....maybe next winter it's time for some head work and the big bore.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hippo and Logical...thanks for your replies. Good to know I'm on track. Will let ya know how it goes. Thanks...jBman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts