V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out these couple of photos that I took this evening of my
buddy's new f150 hd 100 anniversary truck. Sweet truck.
pics are a little blurry.. Just got done watching the Raiders whoop on Denver.. Had a couple cold ones and then tried to take these pics.

The emblem on the fenders and tailgate have a sweet look that read '100 year' and 'supercharged', which are both hard to make out with the photos I took.

Anyhow, thought ya'll might want to see! Cheers. nittyp

·
Registered
903 Posts
Very nice!! Thats the first one I've seen!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very nice....I like the seats......

Tony

·
Registered
875 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Nice truck! What's he ride?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, what he rides will really shock ya.. I'm heading on a 2 hour ride this morning to his house to see his latest creation. I think you guys/gals
will be impressed.. Definately a nice compliment to the truck! I'll take some digital pics and post them later today.

The MSRP was 44k for that sucker.. It has all options. He claims he saves a few thousand below that MSRP. Who knows.. Sweet truck though.
nickp.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn, that's a nice truck, it would match my 03 Twotone Deuce!! Those trucks are close to 40K

·
Registered
875 Posts
:mad: I wouldn't pay that much for a half ton truck if it came with a blow job machine!:mad:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
$35,750 in Indy. Great looking vehicle all around, really wanted it real bad. Had a hard time putting down that many clams for plastic dash, etc....I'm not knocking it, just made a wise decision finally and went with something else. Everytime i see 1 my head turns 360 degrees, real nice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's the matching 03 Fatboy with 240 rear tire kit. Pretty sweet pair!
My buddy that bought both these this year was really 'livin' it up'..
He was in a bad dirt bike accident a year ago and was told by the doctors he would never walk again much less drive a car or ride his harley.. Well without goin' into all the details, he's up and walkin', lowly and painfully, but he's doin' it.. He's also able to ride and drive a car. So, since he sold his 2000 Chevy truck and 2001 Fatboy after the accident, he went out and bought two awesome new rigs.

The Fatboy is really sweet. Wide tire kit is so clean, it looks like it was made that way. He had a pretty close paintmatch for the rear fender too, altought, the white stripe is solid white and doesn't say 'harley-davidsion' in it.. You have to look close to notice though.. Anyhow, heres
a couple pics. Check out the awesome aircleaner he got from Germany!
Sweet ****!
Merry Chirstmas to all! nickp

·
Jack ***
470 Posts
Christ, What does this guy do for a living?? A 03 customized fat boy and an 03 F150HD!! Good for him, Wish it was me though.
One more thing about those F150's 360 HP!!!! Slap on a blower pulley from a Lightning and you get 380 HP. Add Headers, Cat Back exhaust, Chip and you are at about 450 HP NICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
You got THAT right!!

Misguided said:
:mad: I wouldn't pay that much for a half ton truck if it came with a blow job machine!:mad:
Misguided.....the DOG definitely agrees w/ ya' man....that's WAAAYYYY too much for any hot damn truck.....even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't buy the damn thing!!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
That is a nice combo your buddy has, but I'm a chevy person. The only reason I'd buy that Ford truck would be the Harley logo.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hmmmm, too bad it's a Ford. I'd think about it if it was a Chevy......It would last longer too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts