V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe I just found this site. I'm getting an 03 883 Custom this week. It is my first bike and I can't wait! Completed my MSF course a few weeks ago and was glad I had that done before I got the bike. I got the Harley fever about a year ago and it just wouldn't go away so after talking it over with my sweet, dear girlfriend, I decided to go for it. I got lucky and was first on the list for an 03. I will probably be spending alot of time on this site.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Glad that you found us Jebster. There is alot of useful information here and alot of helpful experienced people to answer tech questions and give sound advise. You can also make alot of friends here if you like to ride. Thanks for the story and good luck and happy riding on that 03. Let us see a picture of it when you can.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,Jebster!

Congrats on your new Sportster,Enjoy!!!

Smart move takng the MSF course,the more knowledge we have,the better.

Been bitten by the bug,have ya? There's no known cure,it usually only gets worse! You can treat the symptoms easily enough,but,I'm sorry to say once you've been bitten,the rest,as they say,is history!!!

Enjoy the forum & post often.
guido

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find myself looking thru the catalogs and the internet sites all the time. Should get the call that the bike is in either Tues or Wed.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Enjoy your bike. Got my first Harley about a year ago after riding every other kind you can think of. Harley Davidson motorcycles are more than a statement, a status symbol, or to stay one step ahead of your neighbor. Riding Harleys-a lifestyle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts