V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to those on this board that recommended the Electrical Diagnostic Manual.

It took about 1.5 hours and would only take an hour to do again. Most of the time is going through the learning procedure for the TSSM (10 minute wait three times). The key fobs and personal code go quickly. The siren takes about 10 minutes to install. If anyone needs directions feel free to email me; it would be criminal to pay a dealer to do this crap. Scanalyzer is not needed. Total cost for TSSM, Siren, and Manual was about $350 from Chicago HD so still cheaper than dealer at MSRP even without labor (if you want the siren).

·
Registered
903 Posts
The one I have is pretty loud and high pitched. It's ear-piercing. But then again, I still have the stock mufflers on it and most of my hearing is still intact. LOL :)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I had the HD siren on my o1 Ultra and was satisfied with the loudness. When my o2 came in I put in the Thunderpage System with Beeper (Pager) and siren. Was it junk (was as in past tense as I already returned it). The ad said its pager had significant range ... even through walls. Was that a joke, if you couldn't see the bike, the page didn't work. It's siren, well, that worjed as well as the pager. I have now put another HD siren in my 02. No pager but at least it is loud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.