V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shiny bad. Black good.
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No part numbers available, but, do you guys know if the stock two-up from an 01 Superglide will fit an 06 Street Bob? I want a two-up for an occasional ride with the wife and he's willing to dump it to me for $50.

I know I'll need pegs mounted.

Whiffleboy

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
HD has this, I copied this from their site. buy it from someone with the 20% discount and away you go.

Passenger Pillion for Dyna™Street Bob™Models

Bring a passenger along for the ride. This passenger pillion matches the Dyna Street Bob Original Equipment solo seat, and includes a passenger grab strap. Pillion width 9.5".

51535-06

Fits '06-later Dyna models. FXD and FXDB models require separate purchase of Seat Bumper Kit P/N 51653-06, Passenger Footpegs, and Passenger Footpeg Mounting Kit P/N 50210-06.

MSRP US $129.95

·
Banned
31 Posts
2001 Superglide Seat

Hello,

I just bought a very clean 2001 Dyna Lowrider with less than 2000 miles on it - basically stock. The stock seat is not good for 2 up riding. If your friend's seat from a 2001 Superglide will fit a Lowrider, I would be interested in finding out more about it if it is in decent condition and is good for 2 up riding.

Larry
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
point98 said:
Hello,

I just bought a very clean 2001 Dyna Lowrider with less than 2000 miles on it - basically stock. The stock seat is not good for 2 up riding. If your friend's seat from a 2001 Superglide will fit a Lowrider, I would be interested in finding out more about it if it is in decent condition and is good for 2 up riding.

Larry
[email protected]
I find the stock Superglide seat to be very nice for 2up riding. On ebay you usually see them go for anywhere between $25-$75 depending on "buy it nows" and demand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts