Skull caps and doo rags - Page 3 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Related Discussion Groups > Riders Gear: Clothing & Accessories
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2017, 03:32 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

1camenuf wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan S View Post

Just pointing out the contradiction.

I've always had a bike since I've joined. That's exactly why I joined. To learn. Now if you're going to criticize me because I was waiting on money for parts because I live on a budget within my means, great call.

Stay classy, my friend.
OMG I knew something was LOCO with this guy, how does or thinks he knows what you do or when you did it? Too much time on his hands,"Painted his gay-lookin bike"??? LMFAO
1camenuf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #32 (permalink)
Laughing Poseur

cwilks is still riding a stock bike cwilks is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan S View Post

Just pointing out the contradiction.

I've always had a bike since I've joined. That's exactly why I joined. To learn. Now if you're going to criticize me because I was waiting on money for parts because I live on a budget within my means, great call.

Stay classy, my friend.
I'm not your "bro" or your "friend"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camenuf View Post
OMG I knew something was LOCO with this guy, how does or thinks he knows what you do or when you did it? Too much time on his hands,"Painted his gay-lookin bike"??? LMFAO
try paying attention every once in awhile...you'll eventually get it......or maybe not.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:13 AM   #33 (permalink)
IronButt

09DesertGlide is reading this now saying WTF is this? 09DesertGlide is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camenuf View Post
So, which part of this statement had you Laughing your ******* *** off?

Is it because he acted like he knew what someone was doing when he couldn't possibly know? Or that he painted his bike? Or that the bike was considered gay looking?

Or maybe you were't really laughing your ass off at all?

As a member of the Conservative Party I want to thank you for not being on our team!
09DesertGlide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2017, 09:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
IronButt

pb68slab wants to know Dino or Syn?
There's spandex ones on Ebay. They stretch to conform to any odd-shaped noggin. Some think doo-rags are silly , but they keep my balding noggin from getting sunburned.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
IronButt

Dannyboy58 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
When I saw the thread title I knew it hadn't stretched to 3 pages conversation on doo rags. This thread was way more fun to read than expected...

"Pearl"
2004 FLHTI - Electra Glide Standard w/EFI
K&N breather
Cobra True Dual Headers w/Screamin' Eagle slip ons
Fuel Moto Micro tuner
Progressive 412 shocks
Dannyboy58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Location: Not where I want to be and looks like I'll never get there.
BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
I couldn't care less what people think....I do know what looks ridiculous tho........pirate outfits.
I saw a girl in a pirate outfit once. Didn't look so bad to me.

I'm not an asshole. I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet. You are just pissed because I can see through all your bullshit.

LIberalism -- When stupid just isn't stupid enough!

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2017, 09:37 PM   #37 (permalink)
IronButt

captainhook455 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I like the lighter colors better not because of any idea that it would soak up less sun. Back in the day when I had red hair and freckles my face didn't go well with a dark rag.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 05:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
IronButt

hillcat wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy58 View Post
When I saw the thread title I knew it hadn't stretched to 3 pages conversation on doo rags. This thread was way more fun to read than expected...
HaHa! Agree!
Just found this and it brought a smile to my ugly mug while drinking a mug of Joe this morn.
I wear the gheyest thing of all, a full-coverage while riding and then walk around w/helmet hair.
hillcat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 04:43 PM   #39 (permalink)
IronButt

dirtybrain is reading this now saying WTF is this? dirtybrain is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I'll never get this time back, but WTF...

There was a dude that worked in the same building I worked in (never knew him) that used to wear all of his gear - including his helmet - into the building and all the way to his desk. Dual sport rider. Full textile armor with high boots and full face helmet.

I remember always thinking... WTF is wrong with that dude.
dirtybrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
IronButt

09DesertGlide is reading this now saying WTF is this? 09DesertGlide is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybrain View Post
I'll never get this time back, but WTF...

There was a dude that worked in the same building I worked in (never knew him) that used to wear all of his gear - including his helmet - into the building and all the way to his desk. Dual sport rider. Full textile armor with high boots and full face helmet.

I remember always thinking... WTF is wrong with that dude.
Kind of sort the same thing here. A guy wears his helmet all the way into the building and across to his workstation. I always thought it was odd. One day I asked him why he did it. He pointed out that he has to wear head protection while crossing the production floor and by wearing the helmet he didn't have to take his hard hat home or stash it by the door and pray it wasn't stolen by morning. A method to his madness.

Probably not apples to apples though.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:09 PM   #41 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Location: Not where I want to be and looks like I'll never get there.
BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike BOUTYM is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09DesertGlide View Post
Kind of sort the same thing here. A guy wears his helmet all the way into the building and across to his workstation. I always thought it was odd. One day I asked him why he did it. He pointed out that he has to wear head protection while crossing the production floor and by wearing the helmet he didn't have to take his hard hat home or stash it by the door and pray it wasn't stolen by morning. A method to his madness.

Probably not apples to apples though.
Makes no sense that he would wear his helmet so he didn't have to take the hard hat home but was worried that someone would steal it if it was stashed by the door. Where did he stash it otherwise to ensure it wasn't stolen when he didn't take it home?

Yea, I know. I'm starting to sound too much like G.

I'm not an asshole. I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet. You are just pissed because I can see through all your bullshit.

LIberalism -- When stupid just isn't stupid enough!

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
IronButt

Alan S just installed tassels Alan S just installed tassels Alan S just installed tassels
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
Makes no sense that he would wear his helmet so he didn't have to take the hard hat home but was worried that someone would steal it if it was stashed by the door. Where did he stash it otherwise to ensure it wasn't stolen when he didn't take it home?

I think he was stashing his hard hat by the door.

I'm just here for the beer.

Rules read.
Alan S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 09:25 PM   #43 (permalink)
IronButt

jammer45u is reading this now saying WTF is this? jammer45u is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Plus he was getting in and out of his gear on the company side of the time clock.
jammer45u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2017, 10:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
Make me use my bullet?

<G Man> joined the Live to Ride club <G Man> joined the Live to Ride club <G Man> joined the Live to Ride club <G Man> joined the Live to Ride club <G Man> joined the Live to Ride club

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Silence is golden , duct tape is silver.

Stay back 200 feet - not responsible for damaged feelings.

The biggest problem with social media is that it has caused so many people to falsely believe that someone gives a sht about their stupid-assed opinions.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #45 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post

He works in an inspection room that is separate from the production floor and is locked when he leaves.

I can't believe we're discussing this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.

Log-in