Aftermath of Waco motorcyle gang war in Waco : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW just installed tassels DJW just installed tassels DJW just installed tassels DJW just installed tassels
Aftermath of Waco motorcyle gang war in Waco

In light of the 9 dead, dozens injured and all out gang war between the criminal motorcyle gangs in Waco...

...I"m thinking maybe today is not the best day to announce your intention to disarm the cops...

Quote:
05/18/15
President Barack Obama announced new efforts to demilitarize America’s police departments on Monday, telling an audience in Camden, New Jersey that heavily-armed police forces have left many local residents feeling alienated and intimidated.

“We’ve seen how militarized gear can sometimes give people a feeling like there’s an occupying force,” Obama said. “We’re going to prohibit some equipment made for the battlefield that is not appropriate for those police departments.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-ban...rtments”
Obummer at his best.

Dumbass. The cops represent the will of the civilized people in society...WE ARE THE OCCUPYING FORCE!

Last edited by DJW; 05-19-2015 at 08:12 PM.
DJW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2015, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

berserker is still riding a stock bike berserker is still riding a stock bike berserker is still riding a stock bike
All out gang war may be overstated.

berserker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt

grndpndr wants to know Dino or Syn?
I think the expression dis-arm is a little overstated.
As far cops getting a free hand at all the military surplus they choose to?,... Ya, I can see a few issues with that.
grndpndr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Fred1369 is still riding a stock bike Fred1369 is still riding a stock bike
I thought the police were "temporary storage" for military equipment that would be taken back in the event of a real war.
Fred1369 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

AMLouis is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Who would want to be a cop today? Not me. One day someone will have to fix all the damage this moron has done to LEO
AMLouis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Fred1369 is still riding a stock bike Fred1369 is still riding a stock bike
alternate theory

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...r-nine-bikers/

and this

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y-same-police/

Last edited by Fred1369; 05-19-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Fred1369 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
IronButt

Gunny4Sawx is still riding a stock bike Gunny4Sawx is still riding a stock bike Gunny4Sawx is still riding a stock bike
Aftermath of Waco motorcyle gang war in Waco

Careful Fred the narrative is already written and opinions are made based on reporting. This might get people to ask the obvious questions.
Btw you didn't get this fro Mother Jones

Sent from handheld item of convenience.

There is no profit in Peace.

"I'm telling you John, Yoko is going to break up the band"

Gunny4Sawx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 05:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
IronButt

jammer45u is still riding a stock bike jammer45u is still riding a stock bike
Lot of talk about investigation of the shooting. No mention of the agency doing that investigation.

In Michigan, the State Police often investigate incidents involving local PD shootings. I hope another LE agency other than the Waco PD is involved there.

Edit - just read, Texas Rangers are doing the investigation.
It'll be interesting to see how many fatal wounds were from 5.56 rounds.

Last edited by jammer45u; 05-20-2015 at 06:48 AM.
jammer45u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 06:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Correct me if I am wrong but the policy still allows PDs to receive quite a bit of capable equipment. Additionally, the policy has no impact on what a PD could go out and buy on its own. So if your local PD wants a .50cal and an MRAP (which are not tanks no matter how many times the press calls it a tank), they are free to do so.

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 07:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
IronButt

Alan S just installed tassels Alan S just installed tassels Alan S just installed tassels
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiAngle View Post
Correct me if I am wrong but the policy still allows PDs to receive quite a bit of capable equipment. Additionally, the policy has no impact on what a PD could go out and buy on its own. So if your local PD wants a .50cal and an MRAP (which are not tanks no matter how many times the press calls it a tank), they are free to do so.
True, but I'll bet 99% of the forces don't have a budget for that. They have enough problems with payroll and pensions.

Rules read.
Alan S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan S View Post
True, but I'll bet 99% of the forces don't have a budget for that. They have enough problems with payroll and pensions.
Then the state should buy it for them if it's that critical. Having a ton of experience with MRAPs, I can tell you that 99.9% of local PDs don't need one. There are plenty of capable, and far less costly, alternatives that they can purchase and maintain.

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.

Last edited by HiAngle; 05-21-2015 at 06:33 AM.
HiAngle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 07:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
IronButt

95 FXST wants to know Dino or Syn?
What will Obummer's response be the next time the police are out-gunned? More gun control for law abiding citizens?
95 FXST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 07:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
IronButt

jammer45u is still riding a stock bike jammer45u is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 FXST View Post
What will Obummer's response be the next time the police are out-gunned? More gun control for law abiding citizens?
The next time police are out-gunned? Do you think those cops firing M-16's on the clubers were out-gunned?

edit - Waco reminds me of this. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Last edited by jammer45u; 05-20-2015 at 07:56 AM.
jammer45u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
IronButt

FXDRYDR is still riding a stock bike FXDRYDR is still riding a stock bike
Quite a list of questions to answer and the scent of BS is in the air.
Black, chrome & loud.
FXDRYDR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
IronButt

bbally is reading this now saying WTF is this? bbally is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer45u View Post
Lot of talk about investigation of the shooting. No mention of the agency doing that investigation.

In Michigan, the State Police often investigate incidents involving local PD shootings. I hope another LE agency other than the Waco PD is involved there.

Edit - just read, Texas Rangers are doing the investigation.
It'll be interesting to see how many fatal wounds were from 5.56 rounds.
The more I read, the more "huh?" I come up with....

I am starting to lean toward this was one of the ginned up deals where LEO work themselves up into a lather muchaboutnothing and when one pulled the trigger the firing squad was auto-activated.....

I hope I am wrong, but even the story line changes have all seem to indicate something not being right!

Maybe the press will start doing their job at some point.... and ask the tough questions that need asked!
if the public is funding bigger titties for women we should be allowed to see them
If a man's obit says "died of natural causes" we must take a minute and feel sorry that happened!

Men should checkout doing something, not natural causes!
bbally is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.

Log-in