Latest Flash?? : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Non-HD V-Twin Motorcycle Discussion > Indian Motorcycles
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2019, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

Racepres is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Latest Flash??

I am wondering just how in the wide world of sports one is to keep up with the latest "Flash" on the Indian 111, in this case a 2015 Vintage.
I tend to Not worry over such Crap...assuming that if it ain't Broke, ya can't Fix it...
What think Yee???

BTW I detest the local Dealers band of DirtBike Mechanics, and I am Not comfortable with them even Looking at my Bike
Racepres is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2019, 07:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
IronButt

Crickets???
PV-CX and forget about it???
Old 04-01-2019, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt

Willyone is still riding a stock bike Willyone is still riding a stock bike
Me thinks you might do better with getting an answer or advice over on the Injun site. That said, often they have a tendency to turn everything into a piss'n match over there (bet you already know that LOL), but there are a hand full of members that seem to know their shitt.

I hear/read PVCX has been replaced by the PV3 (or something like that) but according to CraigB it's the titz. Its basic functions have not changed from the previous PVCX, it's supposed to be faster download and more/better all around. I'm thinking of getting one for my '15 Vintage but waiting for better weather so I can play with it... the bike that is.

BTW, I'm WillyH over there.

Rocket Man
Willyone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 09:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
IronButt

Thanks... kinda what I thought... trying to deal with PI is Not something i would be able to Tolerate..
Hopefully Fuel Moto...
I can't really take most of the piss ants over on the Injun Forum...
Feels like a Bunch of *** Riders...

LOL can't say J.A.P.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

Willyone is still riding a stock bike Willyone is still riding a stock bike
I know what you mean. Here on Vtwin there are guys working on getting and keeping bikes that are 10 to 40 years old (general broad brush) up and running. Improvements to the mechanical side, maintenance, etc. God bless'm!! Biggies over at the Injun site seem to be mainly bolt ons and appearance/looks. There are exceptions though, some really seem to know their shitt. CraigB is one of them.

Rocket Man
Willyone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2019, 07:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyone View Post
I know what you mean. Here on Vtwin there are guys working on getting and keeping bikes that are 10 to 40 years old (general broad brush) up and running. Improvements to the mechanical side, maintenance, etc. God bless'm!! Biggies over at the Injun site seem to be mainly bolt ons and appearance/looks. There are exceptions though, some really seem to know their shitt. CraigB is one of them.
CraigB came from elsewhere to Indian...and is an asset..
Nuther reason to go PV-CX I guess... or #3 like ya say
Old 05-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
IronButt

By Way of an Update

Read on that other Forum [the one I do Not care for] that someone put a new Factory Flash called B8F0A7D0.stk , into his 111.
Claims it Clacked Previous, and the new Flash Cured it..
Just for information... If Mine goes to making bad noises... I guess I will learn something... but as is... No Odd Noises [certainly as compared to My old Harleys] so... I will Not be doing any Flashing for Any Reason...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.

Log-in