V-Twin Forum banner

Keanu Reeves' motorcycle company debuts its first bike

5K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  BOUTYM 
#1 ·
This was news to me. It seems Keanu Reeves teamed up with bike builder Gard Hollinger to launch the Arch Motorcycle Company. The first bike the company produced is called the KRGT-1, and it's a pretty odd looking (but powerful) machine. Here's a story on it, and here's the company's website. Oh, and you can have your own KRGT-1 for only $78,000.

#40 ·
I just came across this Keanu Reeves thing and after reading about it my first thought was WHY??? Then it occurred to me that Reeves is getting older and feels the need to leave his mark on the world since he hasn't left much of a mark thus far. There's really nothing to see here, so his mark will again be small. Some rich kid will get one and it will end up in the corner collecting dust shortly after he gets his ass handed to him by some not so rich kid on something cheaper, faster and far better handling.

I also heard a rumor that if you buy one you get to hang out with Reeves for a day. As if the bike itself wasn't enough of a waste of money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.