Men Riding Bitch : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum > V-Twin Forum General Harley Talk
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
FNG :)

bikerwoman500 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Men Riding Bitch

Hello, I'm Abbi from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I've been a member for a while, just haven't ever posted! I love reading what everyone has to say! I have a Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster as well as a VROD. I've rode for about 3 years now.

I've seen a lot of forums about guys would you ride bitch and stuff like that, but I haven't seen a whole lot about women actually riding other guys even though it's rare. I'm just wondering how many women here have done it, or guys if you have ever rode on the back of a womans bike. I'm wondering for all of you, what was your first time like riding with a passenger?

In a few movies I know I've seen it where the passenger (lady) is sometimes on the bike, then the driver just sort of crawls on the front. This seems like a lot of weight to pull up but is it really all that bad? Is it appropriate for the passenger to "hug" up to you? It seems like the closer to each other you are, the easier it would be to control the bike under you? But can you be too crowded?

Thanks for your help!
Abbi
bikerwoman500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
EvilMonger

Thealien is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Welcome to the forum and post more often.

I don't like being the passenger on anyones bike, maybe I don't trust anyone or maybe I am a control freak?

I have been a passenger a few times in my long riding history but I do not prefer it!

As far as how close should the passenger sit? Need pictures first.

How long have you been riding? Are you comfortable riding?

As long as the passenger stays straight with you and the bike and doesn't fight you (lean the opposite way) they don't really make a lot of difference at speed. There is more issues with slow speed/stopped situations and mounting/dismounting.

I'm sure you'll get lots of responses.
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt

rangerbob01 wants to know Dino or Syn?
I would try riding on the back. But I must be allowed to mess with the driviers "concentration" as it's been done to me in the past!!
rangerbob01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
OLDBOY

Greglal wants to know Dino or Syn?
I never have, but... I guess if after pounding down Jager Bombs all night and then when walking to my bike I come across Scarlet Johanson in the parking lot who shouts to me... "You have had too much to drink, why don't you get on the back of my SG and I'll take you to my hotel room for the night"... then I'd ride bitch.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

rangerbob01 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Greg, Thats a great fanasty. Thats the kind of thinking that keeps you young.
rangerbob01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt

ejmoment wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerwoman500 View Post
I've seen a lot of forums about guys would you ride bitch and stuff like that, but I haven't seen a whole lot about women actually riding other guys even though it's rare. I'm just wondering how many women here have done it, or guys if you have ever rode on the back of a womans bike. I'm wondering for all of you, what was your first time like riding with a passenger?
Sturgis 2005, my bike broke down and never made it out of Glencoe. I rode my girlfriends bike and she rode bitch most of the rally, but I DID ride bitch behind her a few times.

A first I got a lot of jeers and cat calls from the guys in Glencoe, but they soon turned to cheers when they realized I had a beer in one hand and a big'ol stoogie in the other! It was a gas and tons of fun! Rode from camp into downtown once too and that was also fun.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
IronButt

ZR1Dan wants to know Dino or Syn?
Much like Alien, I've taken a back seat a couple of times. Usually when my bike left me stranded, and it was the only way I was getting home. I know I'm a control freak, I don't like setting right seat in a car, either...

I far as instructing a passenger, I tell my S/O to be "luggage". Don't try to help me lean, and don't lean the other direction if you hear the boards scrapping. She's a great passenger, and actually falls asleep on occasion...
Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

knuckleheader wants to know Dino or Syn?
Well, if a "lady"

would have offered, I would have hopped on.

Who gives a bleep, I like a broad who knows her bikes an men
knuckleheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ghetto Blaster

1bdBagr wants to know Dino or Syn?
While on a 3500 mile trip last summer, one of our riding compadres, a Husband & Wife from Barcelona Spain, riding a RK, often took turns on the front. It was no big deal to him, but caused a few double takes along the way. I don't think too many American riders have the desire to ride bitch behind their lady. I applauded his big smile & enthusiasm. Dude had no problems w/ it. Fun to watch 'tho.
Tim

2000 Road King on Mulholland approaching the Rock Store. BEFORE and After at 7000' elevation in Central Ca USFS Scenic Byway
1bdBagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
IronButt

route66paul wants to know Dino or Syn?
If I needed a ride bad enough, I would have riden bitch. Not these days, i can call a taxi usually.

Bi-polar and loving it!!
Bi-polar and hating it!!
95" w/ KB pistons (flattops)
HQ575 cams
Atwood's Road Warrior Heads
HPI bored throttle body
.030 head gasket
SuperTrapp Supermeg 2in1
"43" points cover
TRW rear mount
obligatory Baisley Spring

Take you a glass of water. Make it against the law. See how good the water tastes. When you can't have any at all.

Just sayin..........
route66paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
IronButt

20538 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
it's called riding bitch for a reason. when they change it to riding bastard we'll have a whole different question.

2 different forums and the same question.
20538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
IronButt

WEINERDOGBONE wants to know Dino or Syn?
I haven't done any riding on the back since I was a kid. I bet it's a handfull for a woman to ride with a man on the back because of the weight difference. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I've ever seen a man riding behind a woman.
WEINERDOGBONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
IronButt

ShakyJake wants to know Dino or Syn?
The only time I like being behind a woman is if she has a nice A$$ that I am checking out or if I am doing her doggie-style (but even then I am the one "driving")
Old 02-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
EvilMonger

Thealien is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Be nice........
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
IronButt

20538 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
Be nice........
she started it. not just here either.

do a search and found, bikerwoman500 asked do men ride bitch in these forums.
www.southbayriders.com/forums
www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum
www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums
www.1130cc.com/forums
www.sportbikes.net/forums
http://www.hdforums.com/

Last edited by 20538; 02-18-2008 at 05:28 PM.
20538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement