V-Twin Forum banner

110 CVO upgrade

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  mainmusic 
#1 ·
Going to massage my 110 CVO. Here is whats going to happen. Work SE heads, S&S 625 cams, address oil pump pressure spring, Timkin cam bearings, Crane adjustable push rods, B lifters, HPI 58mm TB, 5.3 injectors, Wiesco 10.5 pistons, Fulsac header pipe 2.25 muffler cores, Dynojet power vision tuner. The clutch will be addressed by adding a disc and spring for now.

#6 ·
I probably wouldnt waste my time with the pistons. You can get a very well mannered bike with tons of tq with cams,tb,inj & good quality pipe. See my results in signature. I will pull heads & build the motor when needed but a 850lb bike that will pull the front end with ease is all I ned for now!

#9 ·
The build has finially started.

The crank was .011 out had it trued and welded.

Cases cleared for cam lobe clearance. Having the timken lefty crank bearing installed. Bye the way i changed from the S&S 625 to the Reaper 594.

#10 ·
Who did the crank, I notice it is not plugged. Not trying to bust your balls but I would sooner have spent the money you put into a timken on a set of non-tapered rods and a balanced plugged crank.

#11 ·
The crank was welded by a local shop. As far as the timken set up all I am paying for is the welding and parts. No labor for disabling or readable. I figured it will be better then it was.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#14 ·
What does this mean?

I seen this on BVBOBs Sig.
CP 4.075 pistons fitted by Hyperformance
How does this fitting work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.