True-Track Stabilizer Sale Continues : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Classifieds > Site Sponsor & Vendor Group Buy Section
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
FNG :)

true-track wants to know Dino or Syn?
True-Track Stabilizer Sale Continues

True-Track continues to offer the discounted price of $305.00 to single orders placed either through the website or at 818-623-0697 For those of you able to bring together a group of 5, as a reminder, each unit will drop to a price of $290.00 - a savings of over $100.00 per unit!!!!
True-Track
www.true-track.com
true-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
IronButt

HD-Mike wants to know Dino or Syn?
Anyone put this on their 2009 or 2010 Ultra? I didn't see any feedback on the True-Track website from HOG owners of touring models with the new frame.
HD-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

claydbal is reading this now saying WTF is this?
no, not on the 07-2010 models, but have installed many on earlier bikes. great product. for the more aggressive rider, the bronze bushings, and the true trac motor nount puts you on rails. this is what i used in the amra bagger that bust all existing records, partly because of the enhanced launch control. that bike launched straight everytime, pulled off sub 1:50 60 footers and handled corners like it was glued to the road.

not affiliated with true trac, i just believe in the product.

i thought they sold out to rev tec tho?????
Old 11-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
IronButt

qtrracer wants to know Dino or Syn?
No they didn't sell out, called them direct Fri morn ordered and it was at my door Sat noon. My local HD dealer that doesn't recommend much as far as aftermarket parts(what a shock) ,does recommend the True-Track. Went on super easy, anyone that can change their oil can install this product. Haven't had a chance to really shake it down yet so I can't give a review on how it helps yet, no I didn't ride Sunday , I do have other *hit I do too you know.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

FlyingGasCan wants to know Dino or Syn?
Had one on my 07 FLHX and it worked great to settle the bike down in the twisties. Thinking of putting one on the FXR now but they're pricey in the FXR kit.
FlyingGasCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt

anubisss wants to know Dino or Syn?
Saw your suburban all decked out with True track a couple of day sago in west la. Too bad I have a softail.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hi Everyone -
True-True did not sell to Rev Co.
Rev Co just thought they would boldly imitate the product to be identical in looks. We can't speak of the performance or the long term reliability we can only speak for ourselves. True-Track is not only the strongest stabilizer on the market but the original designer and creator of the "missing link" We greatly appreciate everyones feedback.
Thank you and have a blessed day.

Last edited by true-track; 12-14-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: greeting wasn't complete
Old 12-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

FXR True-Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingGasCan View Post
Had one on my 07 FLHX and it worked great to settle the bike down in the twisties. Thinking of putting one on the FXR now but they're pricey in the FXR kit.
Hi FlyingGasCan,
Are you aware the unit is on sale at $305.00? Retail is $398.00
True-Track
Sponsored Links
Advertisement