V-Twin Forum banner

Gman, your trip up North!

9K views 90 replies 13 participants last post by  Settertude 
#1 ·
First,

You need to clean out your inbox, it is full and won't except any more.

Was thinking about when we meet up in ME on 10/1, maybe you and Springer could end up at Bentleys? Then we could see him again too. Maybe other members (ie Givrsum) could meet us there as well?

rkc

#6 ·
are you guys staying over nite at bent's or just a day stop? i think its a wednesday. i'll talk with the boss and see if i can get a few days off. i'd love to head down there.. btw,,, bring cold weather gear,, had 27 here this morning..

#18 ·
Well, first day gone. Did 280 miles of BRP today. Had a great lunch in Blowing Rock. Perfect weather. Hope it holds out tomorrow. Looks like rain chances in the afternoon. Pics later.

#23 ·
G-Man checked in a little while ago. Sounds like he's having a good roll so far. He's checking out that little town where John Brown ran afoul of the Feds. Then on to PA.

We'll try to treat him a little better than that bunch of North Carolinian's that came through in 63.

#27 ·
Well we showed G-man and G-lady the door this morning and sent them off on the road to Lobsterland.

Got to show them some of the sights to see in southern PA. And then let them sample some of the Chesapeake's tasty offerings. The weather did chase us home from the bay and cause a slight delay in plans, but a good time was had by all.

#28 ·
Well we showed G-man and G-lady the door this morning and sent them off on the road to Lobsterland.

I am thinking you should have kicked them out earlier in the morning. Looks like they are going to run into bad friday afternoon traffic.

rkc

#34 ·
Is g steering the bike hisself?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.