V-Twin Forum banner

"The Boss" Sunglass / Goggle review

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BoonDock_Saint 
#1 ·
Global Vision "the Boss" 6 in one convertible sunglass/goggles

I bought these from the JP Cycles store in Ormond beach for $35.00 and can't find them on their website so if you're interested you might need to call their 800 number. There is a link to another vendor at the bottom of this post. (I've never used that company so I can't vouch for them.) I was looking for the wily-X set in the plastic box and came across these. I had the wily-X convertible goggles for about 2 years until I made the mistake of leaving them hanging on the mirror of my bike outside the Harley shop and someone stole them. I've had this new set for about 2 months and I can say that they're just as good as the Wily's and less than 1/3 the price. Overall, the lenses are easier to change (if you read the directions and don't force the locking tab.), they actually don't fog in the rain or on your forehead (the wily's did) and the optics are as good as any other goggles I've used. I haven't used the sunglass arms very much as I have polarized sunglasses but when I did they fit my big head and the arms are easy to install. I mostly use the yellow lenses at dusk and night and the case provides a safe place for your regular sunglasses when you're using the goggles. They have the padding around the inside of the lenses and Comes with everything in the picture, including a microfiber cleaning cloth. Really good product for the price.
http://got-to-ride.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=476

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.