V-Twin Forum banner

Bell Rogue

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  barrett_kenney 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
I like it. A lot.

I've got a Bell Revolver (modular full-face) and love it, its my second one. Bell's customer service has been great. I had a wasp fly up into my helmet and was buzzing angrily around between the inner and outer visor. Since I don't relish being stung in the face, I flipped up my outer visor to let him go on his way. This didn't work. I think he became even more angry. So I vigorously shook my head back at forth. It seems that when you do this at 65mph, your outer visor is liable to become detached from the helmet as well as the wasp.

I circled back for my visor - sting-free mind you - found it on the side of the road with a little scuff, however it was broken on one side of the mounting point. I called Bell customer service and asked for the replacement part and they sent me a new helmet with instructions to send mine back once I received the new one. Even let me change colors. That made me a Bell customer for life.

#4 ·
I like the half helmet look with the added protection, as I own both a half helmet I received from the dealership and a bell 500 3/4, and this seems to blend the styles a bit. I'm just not sold on the samurai mouth face guard. I understand its purpose, just not its looks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

#5 ·
I think it's fine. I'm not sure I would spend $250 on it, But then I'm very tight with my funding. If I found one on Ebay, or something for half that I'd probably buy it, if I didn't have a half and a modular full face with the intercom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.