V-Twin Forum banner

Any recommendations on rain gloves?

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ampster 
#1 ·
Been caught a couple of times in torrential downpours both in GA and FL. Trouble is I wear my full leather gloves and getting them to dry to ride the next day is a PIA not to mention having to stop when the hands start to get numb. Tried dishwasher gloves to no avail.

So anyone have any recommendatioms for a good pair of gloves that will keep the hands dry and keep me running down the highway? And preferably not break the bank

#6 ·
Well, yes. I personally don't like having wet cold hands with a long trip home. Getting a good pair of leather gloves soaked is also not good for them.

I got these aerostich "over gloves":

http://www.aerostich.com/aerostich-triple-digit-covers.html

I thought they were pricey until I looked at the HD ones. They fit over your existing gloves. Luckily, I haven't had to test them in really severe weather...yet.

rkc

#9 ·
Check out Hugger Gloves , I use these in NC in mild to warm weather. Wouldn"t call the water proof, but they dry fast.

#13 ·
thankfully I haven't been in rain while it's say below the high 60's, but I prefer fingerless gloves at least.

If it got colder and raining at the same time, then the comfort level would drop a bit for the hands since the only other pair of gloves I have are the gauntlet type and not waterproof.

FYI it's the Corona talking now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.