V-Twin Forum banner

Blinc M1 Bluetooth Headset

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  11_FLSTC 
#1 ·
Thought I would pass along an initial review of a BT headset I just received and installed...

Image from Photobucket

After being disappointed by a cheap Chinese, mail order, wired headset, I received a recommendation for a Blinc M1 Bluetooth Headset. I thought BT was out of my current price range was was pleasantly surprised that this headset was well under $100 at Amazon and shipped for free.

As I said I just installed the headset in a Scorpion EXO-700 and the sound is awesome!

The install went fairly smooth. I just wish the left speaker wire was a bit longer but I was able to make it work. Also, the install can be non-invasive if you use the clip as I did. My cheek pads hold the speakers in place without even using the supplied velcro.

I haven't tested it on the bike yet and will report back. The guy who recommended it said he rides a Ninja and only get wind noise over 80 MPH. I think I'll be safe, even with my new Rich mufflers with 2" baffles.

I'm just glad to be free of wires and now have controls that I can use even with thicker gloves.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.