V-Twin Forum banner

touring helmet

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  GLODIGGER 
#1 ·
does anyone make a helmet for the upright rider im tired of buying helmets that were built for crotch rockets.

#2 ·
Are you talking full face or modular or 3/4? Shoei makes the Multitech which is a nice modular style. The HJC IS-Max is modular as well that has an internal sunshield. I have a Multitech that I like but don't use much until the weather gets cooler; full face and modular helmets are just too warm for me. I also have the IS-33 by HJC. It is a 3/4 helmet and, like the IS-Max, it has an internal sunshield which works very well. In addition, it vents well and noticeably. It has become my "go to" helmet and I have to say that I really like it.

#8 ·
In the rain too?

Not to hijack here but how is the IS-Max in the rain just got a SY-Max modular I think is older but same.
And for what its worth is great in cooler weather but a bit nosiey
and tends to fog up alot.

#7 ·
revzilla....

I bought a shark evoline last winter, great helmet, I had to shave a little foam out for my head shape. It is about the most versatile helmet out there, if you don't want a comm system you can get last years model which is the same except for cutouts for speakers for a big discount, I just made my own cutouts for speakers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.