V-Twin Forum banner

Bought Gerbings

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Pop's Cycle 
#1 ·
Just received my gloves (model G3) and wired them up to the bike.

Very impressive product, all around. Refreshing to see something of this caliber, especially these days when quality products are becoming so rare.

#6 ·
I have a ganglion cyst on my wrist at the base of my thumb that I blame on the Gerbings gloves. The smooth palm means you gotta grip so hard that after a few hours of riding, it causes a painful injury - at least that's what happened to me, but I ride nearly as much in cold weather as I do in warm weather so you might get different results.

#8 ·
No offense, but that's not the fault of the gloves. Every pair of gloves I own has a smooth palm, and I have no issues with gripping the bars too hard (even on the Night Train with no windshield).

I'd suggest spending $10 on a Throttle Rocker, then concentrating on riding with your hands open. With the exception of applying the clutch or brake, you should be able to do anything on your bike with your hands open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.