V-Twin Forum banner

What is the best communication device

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  grumman581 
#1 ·
Hi I need to have someone tell me what is the best communication bike to bike. We have tried throat mics chatter box and we just got through sending back a mic from planet headset. We have loud bikes and skid lids for helmets and there is just to much wind noise to hear what the other person is saying. I stopped in to a Harley dealer and seen the new cardo srp s0002 g4 powerset, is there anybody that is using these with on open face helmet. And if someone out there is using something that works for them, with my setup please let me know what you are using..........thanks.......two-dogs

#5 ·
Probably a little late But. I use the Cardo Scala Q2 and am very happy with it. I would love to go with the G$ but just can't afford it right now. I can be going down the highway with the half helmet and answer the phone with VOX. The person on the other end can't tell I'm on the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.