V-Twin Forum banner

Fit Over Sunglasses

6K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  pennyrob 
#1 ·
I've been trying to find a decent looking pair of sunglasses to fit over my presciption glasses. Does anyone have some suggestions.

#2 ·
Check Walmart. For a fraction of what you pay through JP Cycles, etc. you can buy Solarshields that will fit over most prescription glasses (model will depend on style), and they are about 18 bucks so if you lose or scratch them, no real loss. Prescription shades (riding glasses) are an expensive rip-off. If you must wear prescription, go with fitovers of some type. You will be happier in the long run.:)

#4 ·
I got a pair of the wllly world sunglasses work real good but look dorky.
then i when to local Hd dealer because i need some riding glasses to wear at night( iwork 2nd shift) got a pair of OTG with clear lens
what pita basellaly i'm carrying 3 set of glasses 1.my presription ,2. sunglasses , 3. clear lens.
sad thing is my wife is an optician, and I have to deal with this BS lol
I going to get me some wiley X with photogray lenes .
but the OTG work good from wally world 20.00bucks

#6 ·
Fit overs are easy to find. Walmart carries them. There's really not many choices when it comes to colors or styles. They all look alike. Bobster has a few you may like. Problem with fit overs is that they don't really fit everyone's face correctly. Unless you have a larger head they won't protect you from debris or air.

We carry all the top styles from Harley-Wiley X-7Eye and Bobster. If you still haven't found anything check out our site. We can put your prescription in just about all of our frames on our site.

Ride safe!

#8 ·
Go ot the maxx !

Hi my name is Jerry ! I'm a sales rep for MAXX Sunglasses ! We are located in Colorado just south of Denver!

We have a few models called The O T G ! They come in 4 sizes and Retail for $19.95 Well for Over The Glasses I've seen much worse@gree::hystria:

We are Licensed and make all 30 MLB team and NCAA College glasses too!

The HD Lens quility is awesome and proves you dont have to spend $90-$200 for a Name , or to get good lens !

Its All About The Lens !@gree::cya: maxx sunglasses.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.