V-Twin Forum banner

BatteryPowered Harley Gloves

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  93Horse 
#1 ·
Hi.. I see Harley has some battery powered heated gloves. Has anyone used them and are they worth a ****?...Thanks for your help.

#2 ·
When you say battery powered, do you mean they plug into the bike's electric system? If so, I am quite certain they are made by Gerbings and since they have HD logo are more expensive than Gerbings.

I have Gerbings older model and find them to work fine. I do not have any other Gerbings heated clothing so have the gloves wired to the battery and up to the handlebars where the controller is attached with plastic ties.

Hope this helps.

Fred

#3 ·
These gloves are made by Gerging

$170 for gloves and $40 one battery pack, and you need two ($80). Kinda expensive for a limited use glove. When the battery (last between 2 to 6 hours) dies you loose heat.

If your serious get the HD (made by Gerbing) or Gerbing heated gloves that connect to you bikes battery.

My experience with Gerbing, Use gloves, jacket, pants liner and will get the heated insoles. Ride may long days at or below 35 degrees and they work great.

Had a pair of gloves fail and Gerbing replaced them, guaranteed for life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.