V-Twin Forum banner

Who collects shop Tshirts/Sweat shirts?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Coolmaker 
#1 ·
I have a really bad habit that is driving my wife crazy.....any time I am somewhere new, if I pass an HD or other cycle shop, I have to stop in and see if they have a shop shirt, sweatshirt and or pin. I am definitely NOT one of the yuppie wear an HD sweatshirt to look cool types, I wear shop shirts pretty much every day just because thats what I have and like to wear. I think its sort of neat to get them just as kind of a reminder of where I have been. I have plenty of shirts that have cool stories behind them, whether its meeting a cool shop owner and shooting the **** with them, or a rally, or whatever. Once I have worn them somewhat out, I retire them to the rafters of my garage, and let them hang there like banners. Right now my collection is probably north of 100, with plenty more to come.

#2 · (Edited)
im guilty of getting a shot glass with the dealers log on it every were i stop. its just kinda cool to remind u of were you'v been

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.