V-Twin Forum banner

New helmet review--Nexx X60

8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  stevenhawkrn 
#1 ·
I searched long and hard to find a replacement for my half helmet. I was tired of the half helmet and the little wind & noise protection it provided. I researched on www.webbikeworld.com for hours.

I read many reviews on many 3/4 helmets, and even flip-up styles, and I finally slapped down the money for my new Nexx X60 open face. It got rave reviews from many, and although a little expensive it is by far the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. They are a European jet style made in Portugal, so most reviews were from Foreign riders. And they are fairly new to the US. So I gave my mix breed American review

I went with the Vintage in Black/Orange.

The detail is very nice and very well made. Has a removable liner for washing, a flip up shield with 3 detents, and a ratchet style chin strap. And it weighs about the same or less than my 1/2 helmet.

I know it's not for everyone, but I've tried many helmets on over these past few weeks and this one fits like a helmet should. And just an FYI, customer service was excellent. They were always available to answer questions, even on Sunday night.......

By the way, since they are a sponsor, does anyone know if we get a discount? Wife wants one and just wondered.

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks kind of ugly. How about a picture of it on someones noggin?

#4 ·
I don't think anyone would admit it.

#8 ·
Nexx X60

I just started wearing a Nexx X60. I've tried 1/2, 3/4, and full face helmets. By far the Nexx X60 is the most comfortable. It's very light and I like the way it looks.

I'd highly recommend trying one. They have some styles on Amazon.com. If you buy from Amazon and don't like it you can return it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.