V-Twin Forum banner

Hand Made Chelsea motorcycle Boots

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Homesick 
#1 ·
When I was at the Long Beach Motorcycle show I seen some very cool looking hand made boots the boots were Chelsea Boots and were in the 400-600 dollar range. dose anyone know who the vendor was or brand of boot. ?

Thanks

#2 ·
chelsa boots

I am somewhat aware of these boots, but I've as of yet seen a pair on anyone riding a Harley. If you're looking for something with quality, and with the money you're talking about you can easily purchase a great pair of boots from either the Russell moccasin company or, Nick's boots in Portland, Oregon!
Both companies are entirely handmade, in the case of Russell are entirely made to measure! Nick's makes boots can be either off-the-shelf or again made-to-measure. I have both, I enjoy good leather, and these items are unbelievable in quality. Take a long look at their web sights. These items are a life time investment I promise you.

www.nickboots.com
www.russellmoccasin.com

#3 ·
Wesco (West Coast) boots are another option. They come pre-made and custom made also. They'll rebuild them for you as needed. I've got two pair of 15 year old lineman's boots (have only replaced soles, heels, and laces) (Wesco are considered the Cadillac of linemens' boots) and a pair of 4 year old engineer's boots, all custom made. I think all three are gonna outlast me. All were about $350.00/pr.

Another little tip- get parachute cord from the army surplus store to replace broken boot laces. It may outlast the boots.

joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.