Model: Heritage Softail Classic
Engine Size: 88.00 cubic inches
Pipes: Samson True Duals with Tailgunners - (made to mimic the Gatling Gun on a A-10 Warthog ) yes they do spin......
Accessories: - Custom Shift Lever (Own Design - Made by Navartech Machining ) " Raiders Shield with Skull and crossed Swords "
- LED Accents lighting
- Chrome Raiders Horn cover with emblem
- Chromed Air Filter Cover with " US Air Force emblem "
- All Pedals are " Willie G. Skull " except for passenger which is a Kuryakyn type for wife.
- Black Leather Handle Bar Grips in a cross pattern design
- Rear Directional Dagmar Lights
- Kuryakyn Clock and Temperature gauge on Handle bars
- Two phase mirrors
- Custom Chromed tail pipe bracket for the Gunners
Story: Always wanted a Harley since I was very young, but life got in the way, so after all the kids where gone from the house I decided I was going to either buy a Boat for Diving in the Channel Islands and or buy a Harley. Have not regretted that decision since.
In fact wife urged me to get it so in 2005 me and my nephew picked up our Harleys from Glendale Harley in Califa's. They provided the best deal on two bikes and even delivered them 60 miles away to Oxnard.
Coming from living in farm labor camps of the Ventura County area as a young man all I could ever do was watch the Harley riders rumble down the road from the fields, I decided then that one day I would make my dream come true.........
Lucky I was 50 when I did get one, knowing myself as a young man I would have killed myself at a younger age....
Now I just cruise........................... when ever I can..
Well thats my story and I'm sticking with it!!
Thanks for the opportunity for this entry!!
Yours in Harleymania