Comey axed - Page 11 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #151 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Alan S's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: southcentral LA
Posts: 9,751
Alan S is still riding a stock bike Alan S is still riding a stock bike
__________________
What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.
Salman Rushdie

Rules read.
Alan S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2017, 06:16 PM   #152 (permalink)
Live Free or Die
 
HiAngle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 8,348
HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecir45 View Post
Acting FBI director said no special prosecution is necessary.

.
Got a link to source that to? I don't believe the FBI comments on special prosecutors, as they don't prosecute cases.
__________________


The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2017, 07:40 PM   #153 (permalink)
not sober all the time
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NW Louisiana
Posts: 4,046
Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this? Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan S View Post
You gotta link to the source?
Uncle Salty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2017, 08:12 PM   #154 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 328
2015RK wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiAngle View Post
Got a link to source that to? I don't believe the FBI comments on special prosecutors, as they don't prosecute cases.
I can't find a link. Lord knows I tried.
2015RK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2017, 08:21 PM   #155 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Misters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Kelso, Washington
Posts: 975
Misters wants to know Dino or Syn?
congress

Special this, special that, "we need something special..."

It pays those involved more $$$$ to be on committees, etcetera, etcetera... that never come to any conclusion. Except their laughing all the way to the bank.
__________________
https://youtu.be/gQ1D_1A9ds4
Misters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #156 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 328
2015RK wants to know Dino or Syn?
write your senators and congressmen now ...

tell them you are more interested in your jobs and the economy and healthcare than you are in Russia.
They are wasting your time and money.
2015RK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #157 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
BOUTYM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 5,367
BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this? BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundHound View Post
Speaking of which, Cheetolini is at his VA golf club; his 21st golf course visit & 34th visit to a Trump private business property since taking office ~16 weeks ago.

Every meal, every bed, every round of golf, every cart, every candy bar, every sheet of printed paper, every desk, every beverage, newspaper, magazine that his staff or the Secret Service uses... is billed to you and me... and the profit goes into his own pocket.


Your point? I've made some of the best business deals I've ever made in a bar. The difference here is that while Trump might hang at the course a lot, he's at least doing something. Obama's MO was to hang at the course, just play golf and go back home to plan the next outing.

And I guess all those dollars the Dems want to take and hand out to the illegals is fine with you? Damn good thing Hillary and the angry one didn't get the seat or that would be all of our fates while we watch our interests tossed aside.

Trump could personally come to your door and hand you everything you wanted and you would still bitch because he ain't Hillary. Fuk'n unbelievable. He hasn't been there long enough for you to even start bitching. He won. And he ain't gonna be impeached. Fuk'n get over it.
__________________
Why is it that people are often labeled racist only because their comments are taken out of context?
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 06:17 AM   #158 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: georgia
Posts: 414
printer wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
Your point? I've made some of the best business deals I've ever made in a bar. The difference here is that while Trump might hang at the course a lot, he's at least doing something. Obama's MO was to hang at the course, just play golf and go back home to plan the next outing.

And I guess all those dollars the Dems want to take and hand out to the illegals is fine with you? Damn good thing Hillary and the angry one didn't get the seat or that would be all of our fates while we watch our interests tossed aside.

Trump could personally come to your door and hand you everything you wanted and you would still bitch because he ain't Hillary. Fuk'n unbelievable. He hasn't been there long enough for you to even start bitching. He won. And he ain't gonna be impeached. Fuk'n get over it.
Still rearranging those deck chairs I see.
printer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 07:42 AM   #159 (permalink)
IronButt
 
twood71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
twood71 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
The people voted him in, but the MEDIA & the Gov with their ridiculous jealous rage of being wrong about him getting the presidency is out right gasping going against the people. I clearly see the enemy and we watch them report every night.

Those two have created such a problem with focusing on chit and blocking chit that Putin & Kim Jong-Un Look like a better organized country hell they are laughing at us, Putin already has.

This is how evil spirited it has become, we WILL deserve whats to come and it is NOT from whom we voted for.

It's like knowing who the real group of manipulative Bullies are in the yard and no one is brave enough to point them out let alone stand up to them and call them out on it all.
__________________
Lord Give Me Patience....

Because if you give Me Strength,

I'm gonna need bail money to go with it



2005 FLHRCI
Brand New Air in tires, spared no Expense
47,000mls
twood71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 07:52 PM   #160 (permalink)
Live Free or Die
 
HiAngle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 8,348
HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I see it differently--- they are self inflicted gunshot wounds. He was, and remains, wholly unprepared for the office. Someone also needs to change his Twitter password and not tell him what it is.
__________________


The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #161 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vegas
Posts: 1,288
SoundHound is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I think he sat around saying to himself, "I can do better than that", and then months later, never expecting it, he found himself in office completely in over his head.
SoundHound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 06:13 AM   #162 (permalink)
Live Free or Die
 
HiAngle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 8,348
HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Let's not forget that one of his campaign promises was to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton. So if you're pissed she isn't being investigated, write Trump.
__________________


The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 08:12 AM   #163 (permalink)
IronButt
 
twood71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
twood71 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Frankly again, if no one can see the media for what it is and is doing boggles me?

Hate the prez in charge, thats your right, love him, have no opinion again your right BUT again if you ignore this new media we have, man we are done for!

Now I'm talking to the independents that vote smarter verses dedicated zombie party followers.

The media had the election wrong, either honestly from their liberal stance or was paid to say he was losing, really who knows.

Now because of this, they report off rumors, show everything they possibly can, throw everything they possibly can, interview anyone they possibly can to destroy the leadership of this country. TO DESTROY THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY? anyone get that? I see it and boy oh boy are we gonna feel it one day soon.

I mean who they run with a source and a memo and use it to convict.

Clinton pissed me off, Bush pissed me off, Obama pissed me off and Trump pisses me off, But this media is the worse I have ever seen it, one sided which basically reports their opinion not the truth, they do not run on facts but rumors, they are evil and are exactly what is breaking down this country. You follow it up with zombie party followers that will support the media's reports, citizens that actually support CNN? support what ever negative that can be thrown and stick to our leadership, to want it to fail, is like putting a gun against my kids' head and insisting someone pull the trigger because they won't have freedom, they will have what gets shoved down their throat and be DAMMED if they disagree.

Hell just this morning I get a email from a buddy, Harvard does a study on chit I already know! I may miss spoken to soon, maybe we already are done for.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harv...mp-media-bias/

Honestly, Trump Fcked up mentioning term limits, both sides will ban together to get rid of him some how some way and the key is the media in all this.
__________________
Lord Give Me Patience....

Because if you give Me Strength,

I'm gonna need bail money to go with it



2005 FLHRCI
Brand New Air in tires, spared no Expense
47,000mls
twood71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #164 (permalink)
not sober all the time
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NW Louisiana
Posts: 4,046
Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this? Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Both sides sleep in the same bed. Trump will be targeted because he's not establishment but that's the main reason he was elected. He'll get a little cooperation from the republicans in congress just because he was elected a republican but they'll toss him like a dirty diaper eventually. He's not worth a chit as a president because, for one thing, he's not a politician. There are many other reasons but I'll let y'all hash that out. He definitely needs to drop twitter. Matter of fact, he'd be better off if he developed a case of long term laryngitis.
Uncle Salty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 11:37 AM   #165 (permalink)
Ghetto Blaster
 
1bdBagr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Claremont, Ca
Posts: 3,685
1bdBagr is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Salty View Post
Both sides sleep in the same bed. Trump will be targeted because he's not establishment but that's the main reason he was elected. He'll get a little cooperation from the republicans in congress just because he was elected a republican but they'll toss him like a dirty diaper eventually. He's not worth a chit as a president because, for one thing, he's not a politician. There are many other reasons but I'll let y'all hash that out. He definitely needs to drop twitter. Matter of fact, he'd be better off if he developed a case of long term laryngitis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiAngle View Post
I see it differently--- they are self inflicted gunshot wounds. He was, and remains, wholly unprepared for the office. Someone also needs to change his Twitter password and not tell him what it is.
No sh!t! He tweets like a 16 year old girl when he gets butthurt. He needs to get thicker skin and STFU on twitter. Not at all presidential. I'm glad we aren't dealing with another Clinton presidency and i hope Trump gets his bearings and pulls his sh!t together.
Tim
__________________
1bdBagr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Location
Where you live
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year
     
Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(C)2001-2012 V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved (C)2001- V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum strong>Kawasaki Z125 Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Honda Africa Twin Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum Ducati 959 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Victory Charger Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum
BMW Scrambler Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum