Spy Games sensitive Intelligence? : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

twood71 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Spy Games sensitive Intelligence?

So how does this work?

We have spies that watch our Government and Chief or we have spies that are suppose to work with our Government and Chief?

The media has this all confusing for me.

To me I'd expect if I was Chief, I'd get a knock on the door by the SI and told about what was found even if it was about people I chose for my cabinet.

To me if I was Chief the last thing I'd expect is finding out something about my cabinet from the media that my SI was suppose to told me.

It's not easy to see the truth because I'm hearing spew from all butts of the media.

Because if you give Me Strength,

I'm gonna need bail money to go with it

2005 FLHRCI
Brand New Air in tires, spared no Expense
47,000mls
twood71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2017, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Motorhead

Thermodyne is still riding a stock bike Thermodyne is still riding a stock bike Thermodyne is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by twood71 View Post
So how does this work?

Ya, the media would have us think that they know everything, and that every one of their sources is a high up official and well vetted.

If you work for CIA or any intelligence gathering agency and get caught withholding requested info from the president, you're done.

Do they tell him everything? Nope. But if he asks about something specific, you can bet he gets to see everything they have on the subject at hand. That doesn't mean that the info is reliable or the conclusions valid. And he might need to ask many different agencies to actually see everything on a subject. But he sees it. Does CIA investigate US citizens? Every damn day, 24-7-365. All they need do is cooperate with an internal investigative agency. FBI being the one you all know about. But there are dozens of others.

Once the administration has it's people in place, several levels deep, I think there will be a house cleaning the likes of which young people have never dreamed could happen.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt

That be something to see on the house cleaning.

I really don't know if what Flynn did is wrong, not that I don't care but because of all the side stories on it.

If he was asked by Pence and actually lied, then yea I understand you can't trust. To me thats what is more important than BS'ing with Russia. But Again not confident on this story, will need to wait for it all to come out and I'm sure that will be a year or two if they are going Hillary speed!

2005 FLHRCI
47,000mls

Old 02-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Best Me I Can Be

Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodyne View Post
Ya, the media would have us think that they know everything, and that every one of their sources is a high up official and well vetted.

If you work for CIA or any intelligence gathering agency and get caught withholding requested info from the president, you're done.

Do they tell him everything? Nope. But if he asks about something specific, you can bet he gets to see everything they have on the subject at hand. That doesn't mean that the info is reliable or the conclusions valid. And he might need to ask many different agencies to actually see everything on a subject. But he sees it. Does CIA investigate US citizens? Every damn day, 24-7-365. All they need do is cooperate with an internal investigative agency. FBI being the one you all know about. But there are dozens of others.

Once the administration has it's people in place, several levels deep, I think there will be a house cleaning the likes of which young people have never dreamed could happen.
I sure hope you're right, about the house cleaning.

I sometimes wonder about Trump's reactions to the inertia. BS, and back-biting of politicians and bureaucrats; about haw it appears to him from his new, insider (sort of) perspective.

joe
Inventor of the FXR Cult Secret Decoder Ring
A**hole Merit Badge winner
Missing Link Merit Badge winner
Badge of Honor winner

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Oct '14 RotM
Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

ecir45 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
I sure hope you're right, about the house cleaning.

I sometimes wonder about Trump's reactions to the inertia. BS, and back-biting of politicians and bureaucrats; about haw it appears to him from his new, insider (sort of) perspective.

joe
You obviously missed his press conference today, it was a pleasure.
ecir45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt

dm1333 is reading this now saying WTF is this? dm1333 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twood71 View Post
So how does this work?

We have spies that watch our Government and Chief or we have spies that are suppose to work with our Government and Chief?

To me I'd expect if I was Chief, I'd get a knock on the door by the SI and told about what was found even if it was about people I chose for my cabinet.

To me if I was Chief the last thing I'd expect is finding out something about my cabinet from the media that my SI was suppose to told me.

It's not easy to see the truth because I'm hearing spew from all butts of the media.
Could you write a slightly less cryptic version of this? Or maybe provide a link to a source?
Old 02-16-2017, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
It's DC--- the place is a leak fest. A lot of leaks are coming out of his own administration so it's just not the Intel community that is throwing him under the bus......after he threw them under it.

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Best Me I Can Be

Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels Homesick just installed tassels
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecir45 View Post
I heard Limbauh say it was upbeat. but that's all I know.

joe
Inventor of the FXR Cult Secret Decoder Ring
A**hole Merit Badge winner
Missing Link Merit Badge winner
Badge of Honor winner

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Oct '14 RotM
Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
IronButt

Misters wants to know Dino or Syn?
media

Yep, it was great. He put them away with just simple truths. "I'm not going to tell you secret stuff..."

THE part I loved, was told this a long time ago, was that one law will be passed when TWO are removed. May be making some headway.

Last edited by Misters; 02-16-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Misters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
IronButt

SoundHound is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misters View Post
He put them away with just simple truths.
NBC reporter Peter Alexander: "You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan 304, 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365 in 2008."
Trump: "Well, I'm talking about Republicans."
Alexander: "President Obama 333, George H.W. Bush 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust..."
Trump: "I was given that information, I was just given it. We had a very big margin."
Alexander: "I guess the question is: Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake, when you're providing information that is not accurate?"
Trump: "Well, I was given that information. I was, actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?"
Alexander: "You're the president."

"Simple" certainly fits.
SoundHound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
IronButt

dm1333 is reading this now saying WTF is this? dm1333 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundHound View Post
NBC reporter Peter Alexander: "You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan 304, 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365 in 2008."
Trump: "Well, I'm talking about Republicans."
Alexander: "President Obama 333, George H.W. Bush 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust..."
Trump: "I was given that information, I was just given it. We had a very big margin."
Alexander: "I guess the question is: Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake, when you're providing information that is not accurate?"
Trump: "Well, I was given that information. I was, actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?"
Alexander: "You're the president."

"Simple" certainly fits.
Why yes, yes it does!
Old 02-17-2017, 03:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
IronButt

2015RK wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecir45 View Post
for those of you who missed it (I was fortunate enough to see it on TV) here are the highlights and bullets.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politi...oter_expansion
2015RK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 06:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
IronButt

Malx wants to know Dino or Syn?
I see Harward seen the writing on the wall. He declined the job offering as accessed the administration being too chaotic and said that he was being handed a s**t sandwich..
Old 02-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2015RK View Post
for those of you who missed it (I was fortunate enough to see it on TV) here are the highlights and bullets.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politi...oter_expansion
Glad someone can actually tell the media you suck and it's news.

At this point if Trump passed a law that had to do with curing cancer CNN would flip it and say Trump signed a law that put thousands out of a job.

2005 FLHRCI
47,000mls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.