#maga ??? - Page 20 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017, 09:39 AM   #286 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybrain View Post
You wouldn't - by chance - be an alligator hunter, would you??
Choot 'em!!!!!

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #287 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this? BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camenuf View Post
Thank you, but unlike Trump, mine are not lies. You have to admit this guy is dumber than George W. Bush, I never thought that was possible, but here came the Liar in Chief. How can the reps. keep backing this guy? In his pea-brain he actually believes his own delusions,conspiracies that don't exist. It's like having a meth-head or crackhead in charge of the presidency.We are now governed by a man who watches too much TV news and not relying on his own intel. To him breitbart news Steve Bannon, son in law, Fox (full stop) News, is a more reliable source for the now most powerful man in the free world. How in the Hell out of 370 mill. people, we had to end up with these 2 final idiots for President? As myself being a liberal, John Kasich was the far superior candidate out of all of them for the 2016 election, I would have voted for him in a heartbeat, he would have made a great Pres.....
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang the fuk on there! You being a liberal????? Are you saying that facetiously or are you stepping away from the centrist thing?
Old 03-19-2017, 07:15 PM   #288 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider is still riding a stock bike RGRider is still riding a stock bike
For you one cam.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YH.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	220130  
RGRider is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 06:14 AM   #289 (permalink)
IronButt

1camenuf wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
For you one cam.
WE might just get what YOU voted for....

Fox News contributor Judge Napoleon (seen below greasy werewolf hairline himself) say's https://youtu.be/iaysTVcounI?t=125 for LYING about GCHQ, come to find out, he read this on a FAKE NEWS Russian source, How so sad... How was this idiot ever a judge?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eddiemunsters__120523220725.png
Views:	2
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	220194  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:24 AM   #290 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang the fuk on there! You being a liberal????? Are you saying that facetiously or are you stepping away from the centrist thing?
Well Duhh, esp. not to have a country now that the entire world laugh ing at and ridicule us like they are now, you all knew he was a molester and a liar a tax evader a birther on and on, before voting for him.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:26 AM   #291 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybrain View Post
You wouldn't - by chance - be an alligator hunter, would you??
No but I do some crawfishing at Belle River, near Choot'em himself.

Last edited by 1camenuf; 03-20-2017 at 06:49 AM.
1camenuf is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 12:29 PM   #292 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this? BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Well Duhh, esp. not to have a country now that the entire world laugh ing at and ridicule us like they are now, you all knew he was a molester and a liar a tax evader a birther on and on, before voting for him.
All left wing talking points. But tell me. Who is it that's laughing at us that wasn't laughing when Obama and crew were running things? The radical Islamic types thought Obama was a complete joke.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #293 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
All left wing talking points. But tell me. Who is it that's laughing at us that wasn't laughing when Obama and crew were running things? The radical Islamic types thought Obama was a complete joke.
Oh Ohhhhhhhh, watch out, watch out BM, Today 30} FBI confirms probe into Russian election meddling, Dumpster campaign-Russia links, oh ohhhhh BM more laughter, 31) While FBI is on stand, the thin-skin (with liver spots) is tweeting. Man is that the biggest P@$$Y or what? wtf is wrong with him??? 32} Comey says No wiretapping was DUNG to the twitter in chief. How NOT surprising... please start laughing My Harley brutta from anutter mutta!

Last edited by 1camenuf; 03-20-2017 at 03:28 PM.
1camenuf is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #294 (permalink)
IronButt

Willyone is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Oh my... the sky is falling, again.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #295 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Oh Ohhhhhhhh, watch out, watch out BM, Today 30} FBI confirms probe into Russian election meddling, Dumpster campaign-Russia links, oh ohhhhh BM more laughter, 31) While FBI is on stand, the thin-skin (with liver spots) is tweeting. Man is that the biggest P@$$Y or what? wtf is wrong with him??? 32} Comey says No wiretapping was DUNG to the twitter in chief. How NOT surprising... please start laughing My Harley brutta from anutter mutta!

I wish there was an emoticon for 'Oh my God, what an idiot!'
Old 03-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #296 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
You have to admit, the news stories generated by Trump, via Twitter, are odd, at best. Personally, I think it's a riot because they are self inflicted gunshot wounds. I'd like him to start a war-- a Twitter war- with Kim Jong-un. That would be classic.

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 07:32 PM   #297 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
I wish there was an emoticon for 'Oh my God, what an idiot!'
Please tell me why the idiot is campaigning right now in Kentucky? Why? Did he win? Why does he keep doing that? Why don't he take his "ego tour" to the southside of Chicago BM? Why doesn't he stay home and work? Golf and campaigning tweet tours, must be nice
Old 03-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #298 (permalink)
Cruiser

mikeman54 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Please tell me why the idiot is campaigning right now in Kentucky? Why? Did he win? Why does he keep doing that? Why don't he take his "ego tour" to the southside of Chicago BM? Why doesn't he stay home and work? Golf and campaigning tweet tours, must be nice
The Trump Circus must go on. Coming to a town near you soon

Motorcycling,the best sport in the world!
2014 Ultra Classic,Blackened Cayenne Sunglow
Fuelmoto 2-1-2 Headpipe,4in Jackpots,PV Tuner
Work In Progress
Too much to list
Almost just the way I like it!
mikeman54 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #299 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Seriously??? Obama did the same thing for 8 years. Maybe you didn't recognize it as such, but that's exactly what he did.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #300 (permalink)
IronButt

Casey0211 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Seriously??? Obama did the same thing for 8 years. Maybe you didn't recognize it as such, but that's exactly what he did.
Yes Obama, like all presidents and their families, the Obamas did periodically go on vacation and played golf. And how the Right howled. Trump has now spent in a couple months what Obama spent in a year and it's * crickets * from the Right. Plus there's the expense of maintaining his wife in New York. Now I can't say I blame her for wanting to be as far away from that putz as possible, but it is a lot of money to maintain two residences. So the next time a Democratic president takes office, I think he can pretty much ignore the Right's complaints.
Casey0211 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:
Motorcycle Year/Make
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.