Marine CPL's letter to Sen. Feinstein : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,648
FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this? FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Marine CPL's letter to Sen. Feinstein

This blew me away!

Not sure if it was written before or after the New Year and whether or not this fellow is still on active duty - but it's still boggles the mind to consider what's being said here and the repercussions this young Marine could face if he is an active duty or drilling reservist.

Marine Sends Letter to Feinstein Regarding Gun Control

Sometimes someone just gets it right. Whether it is in a speech, an interview, or, in this case, a letter, there are times when the person says exactly what others are feeling, but in a way that makes complete sense. That is what happened when a Marine sent a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein regarding proposed gun control legislation.

Here is the text of the letter as supplied by Fox News from Marine Cpl. Joshua Boston:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.


Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012


These are pearls from a young, junior enlisted Marine who obviously takes his Oath of Enlistment to heart. I suspect many other active, reserve and retired military do as well.
__________________
FXDRYDR
2003 FXD
124"
S&S stuff.
Baisley Pro Street heads
+ Level 2 Mojo.
Badass pipe.
Torq Monster Motorworks
spec'd & built, extra "Special Sauce."
142HP - 148TQ SAE / 145/151 STD. More there.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.
FXDRYDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 68
HDSickness wants to know Dino or Syn?
Amen Brother......She and the like minded libtard freaks need to go.
HDSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Premium octane member
 
TXCHOP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Downstate NY
Posts: 7,380
TXCHOP wants to know Dino or Syn?
Thanks for sharing G. Hope it helps others that feel similar to call,write, fax and email their reps.
__________________
S&S T124
TXCHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
Fred1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 13,570
Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Google the story. There's a bunch of marines who don't agree.
__________________


Masturbating while watching porn is like nibbling on crackers while watching people at an all you can eat buffet.
Fred1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: East Northport
Posts: 2,616
09 XBones wants to know Dino or Syn?
Cpl. Joshua Boston, from what is discoverable on the Internet, is a former U.S. Marine, deployed to Afghanistan from 2004 to 2012. We know this because Cpl. Boston, from wherever it is he writes his letters, wrote one to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) in protest of her effort to get assault weapons once again banned, a push that was started after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on December 14, 2012.

On December 22, 2012, Cpl. Boston wrote the letter titled “No ma’am” and posted on his newly-created (as of 12.21.12) profile at CNNiReport under his screenname, joshdb50. CNNiReport is a community interactive reporting site hosted by CNN; when Boston’s letter was uploaded, they ran it. It went viral.

But his letter deserves a response...

1. “I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed.”

As Americans who live in this country and share both its bounty and its laws, we are all required to follow even those laws we might grumble about; that’s called civic living. That’s also called being a law-abiding citizen. I get the registration annoyance. It’s a pain, it might feel intrusive, but we all have to register all sorts of things we might resent registering that the government believes is in the community’s best interest. So we do. We register cars, marriage licenses, the births of children, the deaths of family members, school compliance, drivers licenses, wild animals, etc. And we register guns.

As Americans, we don’t get to pick and choose which laws to follow. You say, joshbd50, that “I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed,” and I say, hey buddy, those “freedoms” you told Senator Feinstein you were fighting for? Those freedoms come with the responsibility of being a lawful citizen. If a law passes that says assault weapons must be registered, you either act like a lawful citizen and get it done, or you’re a law-breaker and vulnerable to the consequences. If you don’t want to comply with the laws of the country, well…you know you have the choice to live somewhere else. That’s the way it goes for all of us. You’re not an exception.


2. “I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own.”

You don’t believe that? Well, I don’t believe I should damn well have to follow speed limits ‘cause I’m a safe driver and know how to drive for the conditions, but the laws says 65. If I break that law, no one gives a rat’s behind what I believe and I’m gonna get a damn ticket. There are a great many things we Americans don’t like having to do or share with our government, but there are also plenty of things you get to keep private (not one person in government knows where I keep my coins or what I’ve got stockpiled in that sports bin in my garage). But this one, the registration laws being discussed for a weapon no one in their right mind really needs (just ask Republican Representative Peter King): you can register that. It’s not so much about your privacy, it’s more about the fact that registering it would help make it easier to locate or identify if some idiot steals it from your house, or a disturbed family member makes off with it during a night of rage.

Bottom line, laws are are not based on whether people “believe it is the government’s right to know.” They’re generally made for reasons of public health and safety. Since you claim to Senator Feinstein that you’re “the man who keeps you free,” act like that man, that soldier who probably had to comply with countless restrictions and regulations in the Marines that you could’ve done without, but followed in service to your commitment. If you’re that man, then you should also be the man who respects his country’s leaders and follows his country’s laws…not just the ones you like or “believe” in. It just doesn’t work that way.

3. “You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years.”

So tell me, joshdb50, did Senator Feinstein, who began her career as a public servant in 1961 and has continued, since then, to work tirelessly not only for her state of California, but for the country as a whole, including in her current position on the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, did this respected woman with 50+ years of accomplishment and experience step outside her “domain” because…..well, just how did she do that? Because she’s not a Marine and so she doesn’t know guns? And you do, because of your eight years in the Marines? How does that make any sense? It doesn’t, but since you put it in those terms, let’s be clear: Senator Feinstein is well within her domain to introduce legislation, even legislation about guns. You, on the other hand, have overstepped a line of decorum and respect, particularly as extended to a United States Senator…and that’s mighty unlike a Marine, isn’t it?

4. “I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.”

“Some woman”?? Really, joshdb50, you went there?? I find the sexist dig offensive; the minute you lowered yourself to that weary trope you revealed yourself as a stereotype. And though I hate to do it, because I find stereotypes as offensive as “some woman,” here’s a guess about you: You’re the tough, macho Marine who’s definitely red state, maybe Tea Party red; you’re a guy’s guy who’s had issues with women in positions of authority throughout your life. Of course, you LOVE guns and truly believe the only way to be safe in this world is to have lots of them. You might not just be a sexist, you’re possibly a jingoist. You might also be a Jeffersonian, and – well, you know what, I’ll leave it there. If I got any of that wrong, sorry. But, odds are, since you felt it important enough to post your private letter to Senator Feinstein on the Internet, we’ll be hearing more from you in the future and we can fill in the blanks as we go.

And, by the way, Senator Feinstein carries an assault weapon? Really? Can I see some verification of that? And if you mean her security staff, my guess is their weapons are registered.

5. “I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant.”

Wow. Lots in there to address. First of all, who the hell said you are anyone’s servant or peasant? Senator Feinstein didn’t. She’s responding to the outcries of millions of Americans who want to see something done about the proliferation of the exact weapon you’ve hugged to your chest like a blankie. She’s not making a statement about you. Stop being a gun-narcissist and knock off the drama.

As for “I am the person you serve”…maybe you meant that as, “you’re an elected official at the service of the constituents who voted you in,” but given the tone of the preceding lines, you come off less like a political activist and more like a power-mongering male dominant. I’d go with a slightly less arrogant tone in any subsequent letters to congress people.

6. “I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country.”

Poetic, I admit, and I’m a sucker for poetic prose, but I can almost smell the macho sweat dripping off those statements. Look, thank you for your service, truly. Signing up for the Marines and serving for 8 years was a noble act; we Americans very much appreciate that choice and honor it, deeply. But that does not make you better than those of us who make our contributions every single day to our country in other ways. If you expect us to honor you because of your service, perhaps you could honor us as your fellow Americans and respect the concerns of the many who want to change the obscene level of gun violence in this country. When you come back from a deployment to stand up and holler about how a respected Senator is out of line, how you’re not going to follow the laws of the country – the same country you claim you’re keeping free – that’s a contradiction, joshdb50, and it dilutes your statement.

7. “I am the man who learned. I am an American.”

I’m glad you learned but I wonder what you learned. And how you see that as applicable to this issue. The hope would be that you learned how much you love your country, how important it is for people to work together to solve problems to make this country, this world, a safer place. How essential it is to sometimes look beyond your own wants and needs to consider the greater good; even, sometimes, at the expense of your own desires. It’s what makes us great, when we can see beyond ourselves. Did you learn that? It’s a maxim of the military so I hope you did, but you can’t say you’re an American in one breath and then say you won’t be following the laws of America in another. Again, a contradiction.

8. “We, the people, deserve better than you.”

While I sigh about the disrespect of that statement, I can also shake my head and say, “To each his own.” There are probably plenty of people in government who you admire that I find appalling. We’ll have to leave it at that “to each his own.”

Except to say this: as an American who loves this country, loves my family, and wants to see my family and the families of others be as safe, happy and healthy as we can all possibly be, I deserve better than you. We all deserve better than any American who puts their own hobbies, proclivities, habits, sports, penchants, passions, etc., ahead of the health, safety and welfare of their fellow citizens. When it was determined that smoking was deleterious to the health of those beyond the ones smoking, laws demanded change and smokers complied. Often very begrudgingly. But they had to curtail their “rights” in lieu of the rights of the greater community. It’s what Americans do. Gun lovers can do the same.

Because we all, every one of us, deserve to live in a country where logic, reason, empathy and communal concern determine our laws. I’m sorry that, you, joshdb50, and other purportedly responsible owners of military grade weapons, might have to do without, might have to register weapons you don’t want to. I’m sorry you, as a American citizen, might have to mitigate your freedoms to own and use those weapons without restriction because cultural change has led us to a time and place when 12,000 people a year are murdered by guns in the United States. I wish we lived in a time when no one shot anyone for any reason; instead we live in a time when a legally purchased Bushmaster can be taken by the disturbed son of the gun owner and used to slaughter 20 children and 6 adults in a small town school.

We also live in a time when ALL of us are morally obligated to work together to make this country a safer place. That doesn’t take being a Marine, that doesn’t take being a Senator, that only takes being a compassionate, ethical and unselfish American citizen.

Are you that, joshbd50? If not, we all deserve better than you.
09 XBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt
 
RGRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,717
RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 XBones View Post
Cpl. Joshua Boston, from what is discoverable on the Internet, is a former U.S. Marine, deployed to Afghanistan from 2004 to 2012. We know this because Cpl. Boston, from wherever it is he writes his letters, wrote one to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) in protest of her effort to get assault weapons once again banned, a push that was started after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on December 14, 2012.

On December 22, 2012, Cpl. Boston wrote the letter titled “No ma’am” and posted on his newly-created (as of 12.21.12) profile at CNNiReport under his screenname, joshdb50. CNNiReport is a community interactive reporting site hosted by CNN; when Boston’s letter was uploaded, they ran it. It went viral.

But his letter deserves a response...

1. “I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed.”

As Americans who live in this country and share both its bounty and its laws, we are all required to follow even those laws we might grumble about; that’s called civic living. That’s also called being a law-abiding citizen. I get the registration annoyance. It’s a pain, it might feel intrusive, but we all have to register all sorts of things we might resent registering that the government believes is in the community’s best interest. So we do. We register cars, marriage licenses, the births of children, the deaths of family members, school compliance, drivers licenses, wild animals, etc. And we register guns.

As Americans, we don’t get to pick and choose which laws to follow. You say, joshbd50, that “I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed,” and I say, hey buddy, those “freedoms” you told Senator Feinstein you were fighting for? Those freedoms come with the responsibility of being a lawful citizen. If a law passes that says assault weapons must be registered, you either act like a lawful citizen and get it done, or you’re a law-breaker and vulnerable to the consequences. If you don’t want to comply with the laws of the country, well…you know you have the choice to live somewhere else. That’s the way it goes for all of us. You’re not an exception.


2. “I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own.”

You don’t believe that? Well, I don’t believe I should damn well have to follow speed limits ‘cause I’m a safe driver and know how to drive for the conditions, but the laws says 65. If I break that law, no one gives a rat’s behind what I believe and I’m gonna get a damn ticket. There are a great many things we Americans don’t like having to do or share with our government, but there are also plenty of things you get to keep private (not one person in government knows where I keep my coins or what I’ve got stockpiled in that sports bin in my garage). But this one, the registration laws being discussed for a weapon no one in their right mind really needs (just ask Republican Representative Peter King): you can register that. It’s not so much about your privacy, it’s more about the fact that registering it would help make it easier to locate or identify if some idiot steals it from your house, or a disturbed family member makes off with it during a night of rage.

Bottom line, laws are are not based on whether people “believe it is the government’s right to know.” They’re generally made for reasons of public health and safety. Since you claim to Senator Feinstein that you’re “the man who keeps you free,” act like that man, that soldier who probably had to comply with countless restrictions and regulations in the Marines that you could’ve done without, but followed in service to your commitment. If you’re that man, then you should also be the man who respects his country’s leaders and follows his country’s laws…not just the ones you like or “believe” in. It just doesn’t work that way.

3. “You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years.”

So tell me, joshdb50, did Senator Feinstein, who began her career as a public servant in 1961 and has continued, since then, to work tirelessly not only for her state of California, but for the country as a whole, including in her current position on the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, did this respected woman with 50+ years of accomplishment and experience step outside her “domain” because…..well, just how did she do that? Because she’s not a Marine and so she doesn’t know guns? And you do, because of your eight years in the Marines? How does that make any sense? It doesn’t, but since you put it in those terms, let’s be clear: Senator Feinstein is well within her domain to introduce legislation, even legislation about guns. You, on the other hand, have overstepped a line of decorum and respect, particularly as extended to a United States Senator…and that’s mighty unlike a Marine, isn’t it?

4. “I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.”

“Some woman”?? Really, joshdb50, you went there?? I find the sexist dig offensive; the minute you lowered yourself to that weary trope you revealed yourself as a stereotype. And though I hate to do it, because I find stereotypes as offensive as “some woman,” here’s a guess about you: You’re the tough, macho Marine who’s definitely red state, maybe Tea Party red; you’re a guy’s guy who’s had issues with women in positions of authority throughout your life. Of course, you LOVE guns and truly believe the only way to be safe in this world is to have lots of them. You might not just be a sexist, you’re possibly a jingoist. You might also be a Jeffersonian, and – well, you know what, I’ll leave it there. If I got any of that wrong, sorry. But, odds are, since you felt it important enough to post your private letter to Senator Feinstein on the Internet, we’ll be hearing more from you in the future and we can fill in the blanks as we go.

And, by the way, Senator Feinstein carries an assault weapon? Really? Can I see some verification of that? And if you mean her security staff, my guess is their weapons are registered.

5. “I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant.”

Wow. Lots in there to address. First of all, who the hell said you are anyone’s servant or peasant? Senator Feinstein didn’t. She’s responding to the outcries of millions of Americans who want to see something done about the proliferation of the exact weapon you’ve hugged to your chest like a blankie. She’s not making a statement about you. Stop being a gun-narcissist and knock off the drama.

As for “I am the person you serve”…maybe you meant that as, “you’re an elected official at the service of the constituents who voted you in,” but given the tone of the preceding lines, you come off less like a political activist and more like a power-mongering male dominant. I’d go with a slightly less arrogant tone in any subsequent letters to congress people.

6. “I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country.”

Poetic, I admit, and I’m a sucker for poetic prose, but I can almost smell the macho sweat dripping off those statements. Look, thank you for your service, truly. Signing up for the Marines and serving for 8 years was a noble act; we Americans very much appreciate that choice and honor it, deeply. But that does not make you better than those of us who make our contributions every single day to our country in other ways. If you expect us to honor you because of your service, perhaps you could honor us as your fellow Americans and respect the concerns of the many who want to change the obscene level of gun violence in this country. When you come back from a deployment to stand up and holler about how a respected Senator is out of line, how you’re not going to follow the laws of the country – the same country you claim you’re keeping free – that’s a contradiction, joshdb50, and it dilutes your statement.

7. “I am the man who learned. I am an American.”

I’m glad you learned but I wonder what you learned. And how you see that as applicable to this issue. The hope would be that you learned how much you love your country, how important it is for people to work together to solve problems to make this country, this world, a safer place. How essential it is to sometimes look beyond your own wants and needs to consider the greater good; even, sometimes, at the expense of your own desires. It’s what makes us great, when we can see beyond ourselves. Did you learn that? It’s a maxim of the military so I hope you did, but you can’t say you’re an American in one breath and then say you won’t be following the laws of America in another. Again, a contradiction.

8. “We, the people, deserve better than you.”

While I sigh about the disrespect of that statement, I can also shake my head and say, “To each his own.” There are probably plenty of people in government who you admire that I find appalling. We’ll have to leave it at that “to each his own.”

Except to say this: as an American who loves this country, loves my family, and wants to see my family and the families of others be as safe, happy and healthy as we can all possibly be, I deserve better than you. We all deserve better than any American who puts their own hobbies, proclivities, habits, sports, penchants, passions, etc., ahead of the health, safety and welfare of their fellow citizens. When it was determined that smoking was deleterious to the health of those beyond the ones smoking, laws demanded change and smokers complied. Often very begrudgingly. But they had to curtail their “rights” in lieu of the rights of the greater community. It’s what Americans do. Gun lovers can do the same.

Because we all, every one of us, deserve to live in a country where logic, reason, empathy and communal concern determine our laws. I’m sorry that, you, joshdb50, and other purportedly responsible owners of military grade weapons, might have to do without, might have to register weapons you don’t want to. I’m sorry you, as a American citizen, might have to mitigate your freedoms to own and use those weapons without restriction because cultural change has led us to a time and place when 12,000 people a year are murdered by guns in the United States. I wish we lived in a time when no one shot anyone for any reason; instead we live in a time when a legally purchased Bushmaster can be taken by the disturbed son of the gun owner and used to slaughter 20 children and 6 adults in a small town school.

We also live in a time when ALL of us are morally obligated to work together to make this country a safer place. That doesn’t take being a Marine, that doesn’t take being a Senator, that only takes being a compassionate, ethical and unselfish American citizen.

Are you that, joshbd50? If not, we all deserve better than you.
Citation?
RGRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,648
FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this? FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this?
O9 xbones,

The Cpl has more than earned his right to speak out. Far more so than you have.
__________________
FXDRYDR
2003 FXD
124"
S&S stuff.
Baisley Pro Street heads
+ Level 2 Mojo.
Badass pipe.
Torq Monster Motorworks
spec'd & built, extra "Special Sauce."
142HP - 148TQ SAE / 145/151 STD. More there.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.
FXDRYDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: East Northport
Posts: 2,616
09 XBones wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
O9 xbones,

The Cpl has more than earned his right to speak out. Far more so than you have.
Not really, since he's got the same, no more or less, rights that I have.
09 XBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 61
Chief Davis57 wants to know Dino or Syn?
We are all here excercising our right of free speech. An amendment as much threatened as our right to bear arms. Some may not like what's said and everyone has opinions. (by the way, at one point xbones you referred to this former Marine as a Soldier, I am a Soldier, he is a former Marine, just sayin). Being on active duty prohibits me from giving any political opinions construed as bias against the government, so I have to be careful here. I don't want any of you thinking I'm straddling the fence on this subject because I do feel strongly about it. I just can't say it in a forum or in public until I am also, like the above former Marine out of uniform. I will say this; political hot bed issues like these I don't even allow in my house especially when we're drinking (specifically me and my brothers) because we get hot headed and loud over subjects like these. I'm glad for these forums though so please keep the dialogue going. You guys are saying alot of things I wish I could say. I just can't at the moment...
Chief Davis57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,648
FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this? FXDRYDR is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 XBones View Post
Not really, since he's got the same, no more or less, rights that I have.
No bones, they're yours by birthright. He's actually earned his.
__________________
FXDRYDR
2003 FXD
124"
S&S stuff.
Baisley Pro Street heads
+ Level 2 Mojo.
Badass pipe.
Torq Monster Motorworks
spec'd & built, extra "Special Sauce."
142HP - 148TQ SAE / 145/151 STD. More there.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.
FXDRYDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
IronButt
 
thrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Crescent City
Posts: 3,941
thrasher wants to know Dino or Syn?
Thumbs down

Yeah sure, ya betcha.
__________________
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
If at first, you fail miserably, try the same thing again expecting different results.

thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: vienna ga
Posts: 575
jgc89 wants to know Dino or Syn?
i believe in the right to keep my gun's and i won't give them up . and i don't need to tell anybody what i have. they are all legal and locked up. hunting is my hobbie(and camping)
jgc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt
 
DJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: A Country Road in Central NY
Posts: 19,502
DJW is still riding a stock bike DJW is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
Citation?
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/01...sault-weapons/

Feel free to express your opinion of her progressive views on your 2nd amendment rights (it's fun...like talking to bones...or walls).

Lorraine Devon Wilke
http://www.addictinginfo.org/
info@lorrainedevonwilke.com
devonwilke@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/AddictingInfoOrg
__________________
a PENNY for your thoughts

Last edited by DJW; 01-12-2013 at 06:27 AM.
DJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: East Northport
Posts: 2,616
09 XBones wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
No bones, they're yours by birthright. He's actually earned his.
No, he didn't. Everything he "earned" came out of the pockets of people like me, who make money and produce something. He just sucked at the government teet like a welfare reciepient, except the wore camos and brandished a gun.

Now for some reason he expects the entire country to pay his medical expenses for life, and yet wingnuts would begrudge Obama and his family for Secret Service protection for life, like every other president gets.
09 XBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
IronButt
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Villa Park, Il
Posts: 13,268
James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 XBones View Post
No, he didn't. Everything he "earned" came out of the pockets of people like me, who make money and produce something. He just sucked at the government teet like a welfare reciepient, except the wore camos and brandished a gun.

Now for some reason he expects the entire country to pay his medical expenses for life, and yet wingnuts would begrudge Obama and his family for Secret Service protection for life, like every other president gets.
How the heck you can compare somebody who joins the military to someone sucking the government teet is beyond me.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(C)2001-2012 V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved (C)2001- V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum