The hypocritical nature of Obama - Page 2 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

Slider1950 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 XBones View Post

Like you could REALLY protect your family against ANY enemy, foreign or domestic if they wanted to off your family. Trust me, if Obama wanted to snuff out your family, you wouldn't know what hit you.
No doubt I couldn't protect my family from Obama individually, but that doesn't mean that the American citizens exercising their constitutional rights couldn't put up a hell of a fight.
BTW I am prepared to protect my family from some one like yourself beings that you think snuffing out my family is OK to discuss.

Last edited by Slider1950; 12-25-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Slider1950 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
IronButt

Location: Discovered in 1904 by the Germans it's German for whales vagina.
Gunny4Sawx is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Really?

Do you REALLY believe you or I are entitled by the constitution to an inailenable right to unlimited firepower?

No, entitled by our Creator dummy. The Constitution limits government from infringing on our rights.

Like you could REALLY protect your family against ANY enemy, foreign or domestic if they wanted to off your family. Trust me, if Obama wanted to snuff out your family, you wouldn't know what hit you.
Sounds like someone in support of nobility. Long live the king or do you mean. Sieg Heil?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

There is no profit in Peace.

Last edited by Gunny4Sawx; 12-26-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Gunny4Sawx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

09 XBones wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider1950 View Post
No doubt I couldn't protect my family from Obama individually, but that doesn't mean that the American citizens exercising their constitutional rights couldn't put up a hell of a fight.
Please!!! One bunker buster on your hood and you and 1/2 the people you ever knew would be kissing obliteration hello.

Quote:
BTW I am prepared to protect my family from some one like yourself beings that you think snuffing out my family is OK to discuss.
So, now that we've agreed on the folly that is your supposed ability to protect your yourself or your family from foreign or domestic threats... you've trained your sights on me for pointing out that you don't stand a chance?
09 XBones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Do you REALLY believe you or I are entitled by the constitution to an inailenable right to unlimited firepower?
Why do you make stuff up?

The Constitution doesn't say "unlimited firepower", those are your exaggerated words.

"...the right to bear arms shall not be infringed."

Can you "bear" a cannon?

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

Quote:

So, now that we've agreed on the folly that is your supposed ability to protect your yourself or your family from foreign or domestic threats... you've trained your sights on me for pointing out that you don't stand a chance?
Only if need be.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Please!!! One bunker buster on your hood and you and 1/2 the people you ever knew would be kissing obliteration hello.
I'm not so sure the President can give that order legally. Anyhow, I seen a show just a few days ago about 9/11, believe it was on the Military Channel or History Channel. President Bush gave the order to shoot down any hijacked planes. That order never was carried out or even delivered to any fighter jets in the sky. It was completely ignored by the higher ups in the military.

Don't assume everyone in the military is a puppet.

Last edited by James; 12-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I'm not so sure the President can give that order legally. Anyhow, I seen a show just a few days ago about 9/11, believe it was on the Military Channel or History Channel. President Bush gave the order to shoot down any hijacked planes. That order never was carried out or even delivered to any fighter jets in the sky. It was completely ignored by the higher ups in the military.

My understanding is that none of the fighter jets stateside were armed with anything that could be used to shoot down a jumbo jet anyway...
Old 12-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
My understanding is that none of the fighter jets stateside were armed with anything that could be used to shoot down a jumbo jet anyway...
Maybe because like I said, none of the higher brass who makes that order carried it out. A jumbo jet would probably be the easiest target they ever would engage. I'm guessing easy to drop too.
James is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

Well here is more hypocrisy.
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/ob...-at-all-times/
Old 12-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Ahhh "Freedom Outpost." Now there's a fair and balanced publication if I've ever seen one...
Old 12-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Ahhh "Freedom Outpost." Now there's a fair and balanced publication if I've ever seen one...
So when you don't have a counter-point you just criticize the messenger?

Quote:
(Barbara) Walters: I want to talk about the girls. we have been watching them grow up from little girls to young ladies. now, Malia recently got her first cell phone. do you want to see who she calls and who she texts?

Michelle Obama: I give my daughter at this age — I give her a long rope. and there is monitoring because we have rules. But monitoring may be — you never know when I’m going to walk in your room and I’m going to definitely ask you, who are you talking to and are you talking about school work? But…

Barack Obama: And they’re not very good at lying. We joke sometimes about how Malia’s getting to the age now, and boys start calling and, you know, sort of, I always talk about how one of the main incentives for running again was continuing Secret Service protection to have men with guns around at all times…

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/ob...#ixzz2GOJtRFoj

For Bonesy: video.... http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...tect-his-girls
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #27 (permalink)
IronButt

werdna65 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Amazing, this started out as gun control and has turned into back stabbing and ass bitting. My rights are to bear arms; it doesn't and has never stated what they were to be or limited to. If it's made and I can carry it I can use it. If you or someone else don't like it thats your problem.
The president has the same rights I do and no more, Don't believe me read the bill of right and the Constitution, it won't say anything about him getting any type of special treatment. Anything they get in todays times they have voted for themselves, The secrect service didn't start till early 1900's (don't remember the date). Do we need automatic rifles and Sh^t that can blow my house of the planet, I don't believe so, but the Military sure does, My boy is overseas right now and if he needs it to stay alive, I WANT HIM TO HAVE IT! If you don't like or agree with this "Thats why I love this Country! Kiss My A^^
werdna65 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
IronButt

spdrcr137 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Bones what exactly do you stand for?
spdrcr137 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
IronButt

rscalzo wants to know Dino or Syn?
I found it laughable that Wayne LaPierre wanted to [protect the 2nd. Amendment by destroying the First. His comments that violent video games should be controlled because they are the reason behind these mass shootings. His thoughts that the Federal government should be placed in control of the school's security over threat of the state and cities themselves was a joke. Yet he totally bypassed the fact that the shooter has had issues with his behavior and mental health and the legal owner of those firearms failed to make any provisions to secure them.

I see it as the same reaction after 9-11. Come up with something, anything that might work. The result being the TSA. As a dues paying member of the NRA, his comments right after the event was nothing more than a reaction hoping to keep his million dollar plus salary after his backing of Romney which wasn't that well received.

Sit down and come up with something that might make a difference. Not a press release that's a joke.
rscalzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #30 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post

So you don't think 93 got lit up?

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.